Introduce Yourself Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what you ride. PLEASE DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS FOR HELP IN THIS AREA. Your better off asking in the Brand Discussions Area.

350 Big Bear

Old 09-07-2017, 06:57 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 350 Big Bear

I have a Yamaha 350 Big Bear that I can't read the vin # on. The shift is in on the fender so I know it is between an 89-97. The carburetor has two throttle cables coming to it. I am having problems with the carburetor leaking gas when it is not running. I found some new carburetors on Amazon, but I don't see where two throttle cables would go. Not knowing the model number I wouldn't know how to order a kit. Any help would be appreciated. The bike is red and has gold colored rims. Thanks

Old 09-08-2017, 08:45 PM
Back Country Explorer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hi and welcome. You will want to post your questions in the "brand discussions" forum and Yamaha subcategory. I'm sure someone will help you out.

The "introduce yourself" is just that. Folks like me look here to meet new ATV enthusiasts. I have a Can Am and I look in the brand discussions, can am forum for technical help.

David

Old 09-11-2017, 07:26 AM
Supersock
Hired Gun!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"
Received 164 Likes on 163 Posts

Welcome to the forums.