Introduce Yourself Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what you ride. PLEASE DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS FOR HELP IN THIS AREA. Your better off asking in the Brand Discussions Area.

Coolster ATV-3125C electrical problem

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2017, 02:06 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Coolster ATV-3125C electrical problem

Hello everyone! I am new to the forum and need some help please. A brief history first. The past few years I have bought multiple go karts for me and my family. A couple weeks ago is the second ATV. The list of items: (2) 5-6 hp go karts as a kid, a Helix 150, Hammerhead 150, Kandi KD-110GK-2, Coleman KT196, & a 110cc kids ATV. Currently we have a BMS Sand Sniper 150, Carbide 7150, and the Coolster ATV-3125C. I have been able to fix almost all problems on the go karts listed above. This one is stumping me so I could use some help. The problem is that I can only get it to run when shorting the starter solenoid positive to negative. I have cleaned the carb (it was bad caked green inside), put a new battery in it, a new voltage regulator, and a new CDI. It runs fine except the only way I can start it is to short the starter solenoid. I haven't found a wiring diagram on this model. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!