Introduce Yourself Just Joined? Be sure to pop in here and introduce yourself & let us know what you ride. PLEASE DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS FOR HELP IN THIS AREA. Your better off asking in the Brand Discussions Area.

Mr. Joseph Whittier

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2018, 11:20 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mr. Joseph Whittier

hello everyone,
i am new to this site and just wanted to say hi. I grew up in the 80’s and have a deep love for atc’s. I am wanting to build one so I know exactly what I am getting, not someone else’s run down piece of machinery. I’d like to take a nice 4 wheeler, preferably a Honda as I am partial to those and convert it to a 3 wheeler. The newer technology and speed of something newer would be awesome but I still want a 3 wheeler. That’s why I joined this forum. Thanks for reading.

Old 09-05-2018, 03:16 PM
Super Moderator
Well, golly JimBob!
Received 54 Likes on 54 Posts

Welcome to the forums.

Old 09-05-2018, 07:06 PM
Pro Rider
Received 44 Likes on 43 Posts

Glad to see your interest in 3 wheelers, however please keep in mind they are banned in many riding areas. Many people get them only to find there is no place to ride them.

Old 09-05-2018, 10:01 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Kymco 450i
Glad to see your interest in 3 wheelers, however please keep in mind they are banned in many riding areas. Many people get them only to find there is no place to ride them.
hello there Kymco,
i guess I didn’t realized that they were banned. I just thought they were banned from dealerships to sell them as well as manufacturers to produce them any longer. I will have to check the laws in the state I live in (idaho) and see what the outcome is. Regardless of that though I am still wanting to acquire a nice one either way. I really appreciate you looking out for me though,
thank you