Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

DANG EVERYONE NEEDS TO LOOK AT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2003, 11:04 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DAMN EVERYONE NEEDS TO LOOK AT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unless it was a dirt bike?

Old 06-25-2003, 11:18 AM
Pro Rider
Default DAMN EVERYONE NEEDS TO LOOK AT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm thinking that it was the 9.6 volt powerwheels banshee. Good Job!! I hear they give the kawasaki 9.6 volt police bike a run for their money![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-25-2003, 12:47 PM
Range Rover
Default DANG EVERYONE NEEDS TO LOOK AT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by: MickeyDunlap
I have built alot of MOJAVES that will smoke a shee.
are you related to creg dunlap

Old 06-25-2003, 12:50 PM
Range Rover

this kid is full of crap unless the engine blew up but the shee would still roll to the finish line before the mojave

Old 06-25-2003, 04:13 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

obviously none of you guys know what yer talking about,yes it is possible for a hyped up mojave to spank banshee's i've seen time and time again. micket dunlap i know for a fact has built many mojaves that can easily slay a banshee.
why is that everyone thinks that banshee's are so fast. they aren't squat til you've dumped a ton of money into them.
myself i'm not impressed with banshees at all in thier stock form.even some that have been piped and jetted don't impress me much.anyone of the 86 250 2 stroke threewheelers from the tri-z,tecate 3 or 250r atc will smoke a banshee with ease.and the old tecate 4 stock for stock will lay the smack down on a banshee.big deal. banshee's suck.

Old 06-25-2003, 05:18 PM
Pro Rider

Killer...

Pound for pound, the Yamaha Banshee has always been the fastest and most modified bike around. As a V-force owner, I strive to someday get my bike tuned in enough to at least come within a bike legnth behind a healthy tuned Banshee. How many people make posts that say " someday I hope to get my V as fast as one of those bad a$$ mojaves" .

Then again, with a name like "micket", he has to be good!

Old 06-25-2003, 05:52 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

VTWINER,
look i see you're pretty new to the forum here, if you don't know who mickey dumlap is then i recommend not saying much.have you ever heard of fourstroke tech?well mickey is the onwer and engine builder.
anyways,i will agree that the banshee is the most modified quad on the planet but that is becuase it needs it the most.do you know that a stock banshee has only 33 horsepower.
anyways,the way i look at it i still don't care for banshees and they are overrated.i have tecate 4's that will suck the plastic off 80% of the banshees in the country,and mine run on pump gas.

Old 06-25-2003, 06:19 PM
Pro Rider

Killer..

OH MICKEY!! MY BAD, I THOUGHT YOU SAID MICKET, then again, Killer, that is what you said. I was just being a smarta$$. I know who Micky Dunlap is thank you. I may be relatively new to this forum, but I was not born yesterday.

In all fairness to semorebutts who started this post, he was probably riding a Tecate which I have alot of respect for. I have never personally seen a mohave beat a banshee. I guess that if you have enough money, anythings possible.

Old 06-25-2003, 07:50 PM
Pro Rider

Mickey D...weren't you the one that built the one 330Mojave in what I think was a ATVSPORT mag a couple months ago? I think the owners/racers name is Lurch. Am I correct? Anyways that one is of the sweetest of a few Mojaves I've seen fully modded.
later
Superstar

Old 06-25-2003, 10:45 PM
Pro Rider

evedentally you dont know what your talking about killerkx, the banshee has the potential to haul serious @$$ and then some, it doesnt take but about a little over $300 for pipes (toomey unpainted $359.00)to get that thing to gain the hp big time,just because you cant handle the banshee stock or modified doesnt mean they suck, you s uck, and who the hell ever brought up a tecate 4, where talking about a mohave supposedly stomping a (probably blown up) banshee,and it doesnt matter how new you are, its your knowledge of quads, not your post count.

Quick Reply: DANG EVERYONE NEEDS TO LOOK AT THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!