Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

IM SICK AND TIRED OF GRIZZLY OWNERS

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2003, 10:10 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default IM SICK AND TIRED OF GRIZZLY OWNERS

It's all worthless here. Why don't you start keeping comments that mean nothing and say those comments to a 2yr old. The real point on any bike in the mud is NOT the bike it's the rider's ability to drive. I've taken my 650 through stuff that a IRS couldn't get through. But on a same point I tried once to drive a IRS through a hole and couldn't.... I guess it's what you are used too. With the diff lock that's easy... I also found that size of tires does more than lift kits and lift kits have done more than IRS. In the sticky stuff you need 2 things not only ground clearence but traction witch includes weight and with IRS you might have a tad more clearence but your lacking on the traction because you guessed it your skid plate is holding you up. The benifit of IRS is if you know how to work the bike properly yes it's better in the mud but your sorry a$$ is extreamly sore after a day of driving like that. As for P650 I think it's time for you to come up with me and just see how much better IRS is than a solid axle. On the same topic I love the straight axle and I don't want IRS but that doesn't effect you; drive what you want to drive and I'll drive what I want to drive.... and we yes both can have fun.

Old 10-18-2003, 10:44 PM
Pro Rider

Not being ignorant or anything like that. But, how do you go places where IRS can't go? When IRS can go places a solid rear can go and more just because of clearance. Just wondering.

Old 10-18-2003, 11:02 PM
Pro Rider

It's called reading the train and knowing where to put your tires and how much speed you need etc... And also you miss read me. All I was saying was the IRS driver was not as experinced as me and when I was on the 700 sportman I wasn't used to it and didn't know it. and BTW if you want ground clearence sell that honda and buy the new cat and put a lift kit and big tires on it and you would end up with 3x the ground clearence.

Old 10-18-2003, 11:15 PM
Pro Rider

Ok, I was just wondering. The g/c mine offers is just fine. If I wanted more I would put a liftkit & tires on. Besides, those arctic cats are just plain ugly. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 10-19-2003, 11:03 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: SiLv3R
and the no IRS is the reason the Prairie is no good in mud. it's been proven. and the praie is no bigger than the kodiak. wich is pathetic. it's a toy side by side to my grizz. it's prob more powerfull yes but in mud once you hit the skid plate your Prairie is gonna spop. but the IRS is gonna go even lower. Ever jack a IRS up. yeah. you gain at least 2-3''. One of the reasons the Prairie is worthless
Nice post. Real informative and helpful. Now go home!!

Old 10-19-2003, 12:28 PM
Trailblazer

heh. ever notice if there's more prairies or grizzly's. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. Kawasaki had to merge with suzuki to keep in buisiness cause no one buy's the damn things cause their worthless. And that's a fact. and why sell the 650 to AC. cause they need the damn money and AC can't build engines lol. think about it. Last week our yamaha dealer got a visit from the local Kawasaki dealer wondering if he would buy the dealership. That's gonna be interresting if he does

Shawn

Old 10-19-2003, 04:29 PM
Weekend Warrior

Why is this even a thread of what is a better ATV? I just thought that the kid who worte it said some really idiotic things. Seems like everypost always turns into the "Kawi vs Yami" "Grizz vs Prairie" war. Who cares what one is better and why argue over it? What are you going to do? WIN? Arguing with someone over something this stupid is like winning the special olympics. .. yeah, you may have won, but your still retarted!!! Here's your gold! What is going to happen in the end? Are you going to get everyone who likes the grizz or the prarie to jump ship and buy the other! Comon now! No drooling on the keyboards while you argue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !LOL

Old 10-19-2003, 08:29 PM
Pro Rider

heh. ever notice if there's more prairies or grizzly's
?

What the hell are you talking about Silver? I dunno what country your from but all I ever see is the Prairies! Hell if i didnt know better youd think they were giving them away. They are everywhere, Kawi even is the sponsor of one of the largest trial systems in the country. So im guessing in order to give money away then you must first earn money buy selling your product. All I can say Silver your a very delusional little man!!! Just my 2 cents!...Rob

Old 10-19-2003, 09:53 PM
Pro Rider

WOW, I cannot believe how long this thread has lasted! I'm not here to talk trash about anything or anyone by the way so please, don't talk smack about me, as that's what everyone else seemed to have done to them at least once, except for the moderator. How ironic[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I started reading this from the very first post to the last and I suggest someone call FOX or HBO and have this turned into a soap opera! We've got some very passionate ATVers here, there's no doubt about that. As pointless as this thread was thought by some, you must admit........it was very entertaining from a spectator's point of view!

Just for the record, although it matters very little now, but everyone has to get their 2 cents in, I'm considering both the prairie and the grizzly.

Old 10-19-2003, 11:13 PM
Weekend Warrior

Im agreeing with 3TV on that one. If anyone whined about Praire vs grizz as much as goes on in these forums im sure he'd end up off the trail with a broomstick enema.

Quick Reply: IM SICK AND TIRED OF GRIZZLY OWNERS