Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

IM SICK AND TIRED OF GRIZZLY OWNERS

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2003, 05:34 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default IM SICK AND TIRED OF GRIZZLY OWNERS

i hate whiners who start these stupid threads.put your prarie up against an arctic cat in the mud snow or anywhere speed is not a factor and it will kick your but. and with the new cat coming out with the 650 motor and a locking front end you wont stand a chance.plus kawi sales will drop because we'll have the 650 moter and a locking front end that is locked with a flick of a switch.[not by holding a leaver]and then your PRARIE will be put out to pasture.lol.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-22-2003, 05:38 AM
Pro Rider

PS. do you only read the kawi section. i dont think so.and you have never posted a coment in another forum. i dont think so. and if not your on of the few who hasent.

Old 06-22-2003, 10:54 AM
Pro Rider

Bigone , some poeple don't know enough english words are maybe they are just to stupid to make a statement with out swearing , honda people are made because the don't have the top machine in any class , Hondas are bullet proof but when it come to power and preformance they are down the list. Hey Nyroc , thanks for reminding me of the that song, looks like we know of some people that need that sign !!!!

Old 06-22-2003, 01:02 PM
Trailblazer

hondaracer305 You need to stay off this site we do not like your wording.
And when you use the term redneck you need to look at where it is you come from Mr. Georgia land of the redneck's.
If you can't see what the starting post was talking about then stay in your own LITTLE YAMERHAMER site.
I use to race a honda 250 R and if you think you have skill's try runing a three wheeler some time.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-22-2003, 02:32 PM
Pro Rider

this is getting personal. telling somone to stay on there own site. we dont like your wording.pal if i or anybody else want's to talk on this forum, i/we will and there's nothing you or your crybaby freind's can do about it. it's a free forum and as long as i or we dont type anything that's gonna get us kicked off, all i can say is dry your tear's little boy.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] baby.

Old 06-22-2003, 02:36 PM
Pro Rider

I own a grizzly, so, how many of you guys like to change belts every 100 hours?

Old 06-22-2003, 02:45 PM
Trailblazer

Its unfortunate that you have to change your belt every 100 hours. I expected you would have to do it sooner being that grizzly's clutch system will slip in anything more than a puddle. I have seen this countless times. Although the newer Grizz is better, they still have more problems with belt slippage than any other belt drive quad on the market.

Old 06-22-2003, 02:48 PM
Pro Rider

The grizzly has one of the best bely drive systems out there, and if it leaks and the belt slips, something is wrong and it should be fixed.
The plasitcs dont even fit together right on the praire....

Old 06-22-2003, 03:03 PM
Pro Rider

Can't we all just get along? Everyone out there has there own opinion on what machine is better, faster, stronger built, better looking, etc. Every machine made has it's own flaw's in some way or another.... no why cuz humans made them. No body is perfect so just be glad that you have something to ride and leave the brand bashing out.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-22-2003, 04:50 PM
Pro Rider

put that engine in my grizzly and then you have a tank.

Quick Reply: IM SICK AND TIRED OF GRIZZLY OWNERS