Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Taylortown GNCC Race in two weeks!

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2003, 10:33 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Taylortown GNCC Race in two weeks!

This will be my second time racing (Rausch Creek was my first). I know Taylortown is a place where they have raced before. Has anyone raced there, and what kind of conditions should I expect. Rausch Creek was tight and rocky, and was just wondering if Taylortown will be the same. I just ordered 22" Berarclaws just in case it's muddy, and got some 4+1 front rims to narrow the front to 46". Hopefully this setup will work out good. I had such a good time at my first race, I just can't wait for Sep 6 to come. The V Force has made me proud.

Old 08-22-2003, 11:46 PM
Range Rover

GE I will be there. I raced at the "rockiest track in the country" Jack Frost a month or so ago, so hopefully Taylortown is that bad. All of Penn.is very rocky. Greenteam, Adam should know this track. adam what is this track like?
GE we will have to meet up!

Old 08-23-2003, 07:53 AM
Pro Rider

Kawy, that sounds like a plan. What class are you running in, I will be in the Vet. class.

Old 08-23-2003, 11:57 AM
Range Rover

Kawy,

Taylortown is a total blast, its a wide open track. There are very little rocks so that is not an issue. Just keep the throttle pinned at this one and you'll be fine.

See ya guys,

Adam

Old 08-25-2003, 12:45 PM
Trailblazer

Oh yeaa,
time for racing ...... once again
I've had a busy summer, but now it's time for the important stuff...like riding the V and GNCCing.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I have been riding about twice a week to stay @ par, mostly MX though. Since I picked up a new Z-400 for my son a few weeks ago, we have been mostly riding and practicing on several local MX tracks. We have been having a blast riding mx, and I have cleared some major doubles and table tops on the V, and yes still on the stock shocks...lol

I going to do my typical last minute rush and try to get a set of triple rate, non rezzy shocks for the front, new wheels and tires,...ect all ordered and installed before Taylortown next week.

have you guys noticed how hard or long it takes to get A-market stuff for the V-Force......geeeez[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Heck my sons Z-400 is only a few weeks old and we have put twice the A-market parts & new wheels and tires on it..."Looks real sweet"...or as he says..."sick looking" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] ......kids!

Everything seems to be in stock for the Z-400/KFX 400 series quads......man I thought all dads quad comes first!

..............anyway I do have the EPI pink spring...not installed yet and just came ( this only took 2-days), but still waiting on my AC nerfs and rear bumper (about 3 weeks now) from IMS. I did get AC nerfs for my sons Z though from IMS in about 3 days...BTW those nerfs fit perfect, excellent quality, and were the easiest set of nerfs I've installed yet....I hope the V-force nerfs fit as good.......

Taylortown is a total blast, its a wide open track. There are very little rocks so that is not an issue. Just keep the throttle pinned at this one and you'll be fine. (Adam Howell)
Yea that's what most of the info I found out & heard about the next race also.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Looking forward to see ya again Adam, at Taylorstown, and hopefully meeting some of you other V-Force racers there also.....

.............later tarrat