Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Kawasaki-Hatfield-McCoy

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2003, 03:20 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kawasaki-Hatfield-McCoy

You can always try the Grand Palace in Charleston for an interesting time

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's just wrong...........unless your into that kinda stuff [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 08-16-2004, 09:06 PM
Range Rover

I got to see the Burte Force at Dirt Days at Hatfield-McCoy. Saw Penland Riding one. Sweet.... looks like lots of power.

Old 08-16-2004, 09:41 PM
Trailblazer

I grew up riding HM before it was HM.. I have rode all the trails on bikes and a couple of times on ATVs, believe it or not I found a place better a couple of years ago about 10 miles from Charleston. Campbells Creek is where we go now and it is roughly 300 miles of everything you can imagine. Hillclimbs, FireRoads, Creeks, MudBogs, u name it. Its all owned by the state and coal/gas/logging, no Rangers or anything, just friendly locals. I have rode on it around 2 years and I dont think it ever ends, I always get scared of running out of gas.

HM is still very cool, but very boring compared to Cambells Creek.....if anyone wants to know more PM me I can post directions or even meet for riding..

Old 08-16-2004, 09:45 PM
Pro Rider

You guys are right on on H/M trails.I have been going since it was open and love it.I just got back from there and rode the Pinnicle Creek trails.I have to admit I was disappointed.I have gotten spoiled with Rockhouse and Buff Mountain.As far as I am concerned there is not a black trail at Pinnicle Creek but then again thats ok with some people.
02 650 Camo