Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

V-force primary springs-seat of the pants????

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2003, 08:16 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default V-force primary springs-seat of the pants????

i know this topic is old, i'm trying to learn this clutching stuff. thanx to KevinM i think i have a handle on desciphering the numbers BUT i want to know how much difference you FEEL with a certain springs. i know i want a little more aggressive than the pink. i've been thinkin' bright green-hpd plain- and now someone mentioned polaris yellow?????any suggestions of a couple that i should try? winning dragraces isn't much of an issue but i like the big hills alot. any help is appreciated. i don't dare start asking about shims and clutch plates, i'm already confused.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 11-14-2003, 08:34 PM
Pro Rider

Maybe you should give Dale a call at DaltonPro, not only does he make these things he also has a V Force that they race and try out new stuff on! He would be happy to help in any way he can, I know he helped me out tremendously!

Old 11-15-2003, 12:05 AM
Range Rover

Hey Higgsv, prairiewrench is wright, you need to get in touch with Dalton. I drove their V last weekend and it's amazing!! We would have been in the final with a Raptor that I built but I red lit in the semi. We did a little engine work for them and they have a clutch package that works. If you have a stk V to a 785 with 50 rwhp they know what you need. Dale's trail V on pump gas runs 5.5-5.6 sec in 300ft at 56mph (stk v is 6.3 +) takes a pretty good banshee or raptor to run those numbers.