Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

V Force Jetting Tricks

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2003, 04:56 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default V Force Jetting Tricks

DynoRay,
I know you........and yes he has a sweet set up!!!!!!!

Old 11-18-2003, 06:39 PM
Range Rover

Hey Altoys, thanks man. I drove the V I built for Dalton at our last race of year, two weeks ago. First round in the open I went up against Dale on his race mod Scrambler and won. (and have digital video to prove it)LOL Wasn't sure if I should have beat the BOSS or not but it's all in fun. I ended up 3rd in the 4 stroke mod (red lit in the semi) it was won by a Raptor that I built.
I forget to get video of this V on my Dyno but I will send you the clip of me against Dale right now.

Green700, yes we have one TPI valve and 6 bulls eye's in the airbox and cover. not a great setup for water, but the only way to go for racing.
Dynoray

Old 11-18-2003, 07:12 PM
Pro Rider

kevin would this way of re-jetting work for the p650?

Old 11-18-2003, 07:17 PM
Pro Rider

LOL!,hey careful,the boss may not let the green one advance next time,haha. You guys should have seen ol Ray do a 200 ft wheely on that V without letting off..it was way cool. Show em that one ray,It'l be a lot better(smile).

PS ..Ray,if you figure out how to send a video,send me an email (in real simple english)telling me how to watch it.

Old 11-18-2003, 07:54 PM
Range Rover

LOL, Ya it's kinda funning how the Scrambler is only REAL fast when it needs to be. LOL
We didn't get the 200ft power wheelies on video, as we talked about at the race, we always miss those ones. You may have to bring the V back out of the warehouse so we can video those power wheelies. LOL
What was our best time that weekend? 4.281 sec I think?
I'll put all the video clips on a disk and drop it off to you Thursday.
I'm going to Balmoral to pick up a few sleds tomorrow.
Dynoray (the Scrambler beater) LOL, LOL, LOL
sorry, just had to do that.

Old 11-19-2003, 01:58 AM
Pro Rider

DynoRay, Helix,
I like those times, I remember when I posted some times earlier this year with a V on Nos it ran 5.28 at 350ft respectively close to your machine Dale. I also like the 50 foot wheelie it came up just right for dragging. A few inches lower with a wheelie bar that would be sweet. One thing you did not mention was the tires on the V I saw a pic that Helix sent me to see them on the V in action makes me want a set for Mudd bogging LOL. It looks very dialed in, it has a nice sound to it as well. I bet you can't wait till spring.......poor machine is scratching at the wall trying to get out LOL.

Old 11-19-2003, 05:56 PM
Range Rover

Glad you liked the video clip alltoys. The trouble with those wheelies is you can't get WOT until it settles down,(even with the suspension strapped down) and sometimes not even then!!
As Dale mentioned about the wheelies, you can roll on the throttle with the front wheels 12" off the ground until you get WOT and it will hold them there for as long as you hold it open, or top out.
It's lots of fun to drive.
Dynoray

Old 11-19-2003, 06:59 PM
Pro Rider

Dynoray ..... do I understand that you have a wheelie bar on your V ? If so ... any possiblity I could see a picture of that ??

Thanks ....

Old 11-19-2003, 07:41 PM
Range Rover

Hey vforcer, no there is no wheely bar. The V we're talking about is owned by Dalton Industries (Dale's personal trail machine) I did some engine work for him and drove it in a few races.
I think there might be one going on it next year. eh Dale wink wink, nod, nod. LOL

Old 11-19-2003, 07:43 PM
Pro Rider

Post a vid of that bad boy somewhere so we can see it run!

Quick Reply: V Force Jetting Tricks