Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

ROCKSVFORCE, I have a question for ya......

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2004, 05:33 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ROCKSVFORCE, I have a question for ya......

I see from your pictures you like to jump the "V" (and it looks like your doing a DA%# fine job) yet under your description of your quad's set-up you don't mention any aftermarket shocks. Are you using your stock shocks and if so how do you have them set up??? I will eventually be getting ELKAs but untill then I will be beating up on the stock shocks. Thanks.

Old 01-19-2004, 08:36 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: Mark82ndABN
I see from your pictures you like to jump the "V" (and it looks like your doing a DA%# fine job) yet under your description of your quad's set-up you don't mention any aftermarket shocks. Are you using your stock shocks and if so how do you have them set up??? I will eventually be getting ELKAs but untill then I will be beating up on the stock shocks. Thanks.
I havent had a chance to update my profile since santa came. I picked up a brand new set of elkas and thats what most of my jumping pictures are with. I highly recomend them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I have the motorcross set up and my ride hight is 7.5in with all my gear on.

Old 01-19-2004, 08:36 PM
Pro Rider

ahh rocks looks like santa braught u a new keyboard BRAVO!! *golf clap* lol im jk.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 01-19-2004, 09:37 PM
Pro Rider

Thanks for the reply ROCKS. After looking at your pictures and the distance you were jumping I figured you may not have updated your profile. By the time I feel comfortable enough to jump that far I'll probably have my Elka's anyway. Thanks again for the info.

Old 01-19-2004, 09:54 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: Mark82ndABN
Thanks for the reply ROCKS. After looking at your pictures and the distance you were jumping I figured you may not have updated your profile. By the time I feel comfortable enough to jump that far I'll probably have my Elka's anyway. Thanks again for the info.
I easily doubled the distance I was jumping just because of the shocks, they are so confidence inspiring ive done new jumps that I would of never attempted with the stock shocks, because they bottomed out on the larger jumps. I really love the doubles and large step up jumps.

there are still a few larger jumps that I have my eye on, but I will need to rent a larger pair of BRASS ***** for! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]