Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Bush or Kerry

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2004, 04:04 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bush or Kerry

here in new york are governor geo patacki wants to raise are atv reg. from the 10 dollars HE started to 40 dollars for more atv riding areas. NOW WAIT A MINUTE he never used that first 10 dollars for any atv related purpose it went into the general fund along side the 85 cents every body that has a cell phone has to pay every month so we can track where the call comes from WAIT A MINUTE that money didn't go in that fund either it went for state police dry cleaning. so much for atvs in this state.

Old 03-15-2004, 04:05 PM
Pro Rider
Default Bush or Kerry

close this topic before it gets out of hand please. I agree with you im not for abortion but its not my right to tell someone what they can and can not do. Im not for same sex things either but its not my right to tell them what they can and can not do. and its not yours either. its no ones right. besides if u start banning stuff they will still happen. if u ban abortions they will have them on their own or in allys or out of peoples basements. if u ban same sex marriage they will still be together it wont stop samesex sex. no matter what u ban it will still happen. like prohibition. they tried banning alcohol and it made alcohol more popular. so no matter banning is not the way. murder is outlawd but it still happens.

Old 03-15-2004, 04:06 PM
KGB
Pro Rider
Default Bush or Kerry

I am really stuck inthe middle of the same sex debate, I agree with you Gary, whats next? But on the other hand, What will they outlaw next?

Kerry will start the "Great Clinton Land Grab" again. We DO NOT NEED THAT.
I struggle to have many good things to say about either guy. At least Bush will allow our soldiers to have nice new guns, they need those really bad right now. Bush also has a stand, you can agree with it or you don't have to , but he has a position, Kerry on the other hand, his position is , wait let me check, it has surely changed from last night........................

Old 03-15-2004, 05:15 PM
Pro Rider
Default Bush or Kerry

Ok... a couple of suggestions:

Its great expressing your view and thats exactly what I hoped for. But lets not make this a bantering post for a few members.

Post once (maybe twice) but no more. Give everyone else a moment on the pulpit.

thanks

Old 03-15-2004, 06:06 PM
Pro Rider
Default Bush or Kerry

yeah my bad man, i just dont like when people wont look at both sides. they always blame one side or the other. but your right if u wanna keep atvs vote for independent. they for every thing. even weed. haha

Old 03-15-2004, 06:16 PM
Pro Rider
Default Bush or Kerry

I am an atv rider, of course im going to vote for bush, The dems will and are trying to shut down all state trails, and dunes also.... darn tree huggers

Old 03-15-2004, 06:20 PM
Range Rover
Default Bush or Kerry

superballs or lamedangles,one of the same.they wouldn't post my original reply on the subject.so i'll make short & sweet. sell your quad,give up your right's and move to some other country where all the other fence dweller's live. stand for something in your life.it's BUSH for me again. i wish there was someone better,but that would be asking for too much!

Old 03-15-2004, 06:22 PM
Range Rover
Default Bush or Kerry

can'o'worm's anyone???!!!

Old 03-15-2004, 06:26 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default Bush or Kerry

Originally posted by: lt500abuser
can'o'worm's anyone???!!!
No taunting please! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-15-2004, 06:38 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Bush or Kerry

Bush will better protect my rights and pursuit of happiness.

That said Bush really sucks. But Kerry would make an even worse president. I am just wating for 2008 so I can have new candidates to look at. That is if kerry isnt elected. Of course, Im pretty sure he wont be.

Quick Reply: Bush or Kerry