Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Pictures of Alltoys Clutch, PRM Grab Bar, T-4 Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2004, 03:19 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pictures of Alltoys Clutch, PRM Grab Bar, T-4 Exhaust

I put some new pictures up on my page, check them out! Not finished yet, just somethings I have been working on.

I talk to Muzzy about a exhaust system for the Prairie's but they don't make one! I will have to live with the Pro-circuit. Oh Well

That Crazy Canadian sure likes to make some holes don't ya think?

The grab bar is top notch!

After this weekend I should have the rest done and up and running. That is if I don't add anymore things to my list of mods!

Old 03-25-2004, 04:18 PM
Range Rover

you're killing me with all that work!!!! just waiting on info how the clutch works before i do alltoys original one. i still got about 2 weeks of work on mine. getting the shop cleaned out now from all the snowmobiles and then it starts. keep us informed please.

Old 03-25-2004, 04:47 PM
Pro Rider

Put the coffee on Bill.....I'll be over tonight! Just kidding, he, he, he. I HAVE to check your ride out!!! I'm going to try giving you a call tomorrow and see if you're possibly heading over to Horns this weekend (or if you read this maybe you can let me know here). My weekend is open for the most part for a change so maybe we can meet up.

Old 03-25-2004, 05:33 PM
Pro Rider

Alltoys does do nice work. He shaved down every second vaine on the back of my primary as well. He cut my faceplate to look like the Dalton instead of the holes. With the lighter clutch, heavier weights and Alltoys CDI, this thing flys!!!!!

I will keep the speed below 100mph!!

Wildwill, how did you spread the hitch assembly to fit OVER the reinforcing ring on the back axle. I have the stock hitch for a P700 and it seems I need to "widen" the thing by 1/2 inch to fit over the ring as I want to keep the ring on like you did.

Old 03-25-2004, 08:16 PM
Pro Rider

schl48a,
I will let you know how it works when I figure out what springs and weights will work best with my setup.

Mark,
I sent you PM

XC800,
I wish that I lived as close as you do to that Alltoys! I probably would be in the same boat 2x as he, if you know what I mean? He must be a real fun guy to hang out with especially after a few cold ones!

The hitch was cut in half on the ring side then I bolted it on over the ring, my buddy welded it back together. The space wasn't that big and could be filled with weld. I had to cut off the one welded nut on the corner so I could bolt up the skid plate again. It was pretty easy, you will see what I mean after you weld it back together. Then I had it powder coated.

Hope that helps!

Old 03-25-2004, 09:42 PM
Trailblazer

why is one listed on the muzzy site site

Old 03-26-2004, 04:21 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: wildwill
schl48a,
I will let you know how it works when I figure out what springs and weights will work best with my setup.

XC800,
I wish that I lived as close as you do to that Alltoys! I probably would be in the same boat 2x as he, if you know what I mean? He must be a real fun guy to hang out with especially after a few cold ones!

The hitch was cut in half on the ring side then I bolted it on over the ring, my buddy welded it back together. The space wasn't that big and could be filled with weld. I had to cut off the one welded nut on the corner so I could bolt up the skid plate again. It was pretty easy, you will see what I mean after you weld it back together. Then I had it powder coated.

Hope that helps!

Thanks man, that makes tons of sense , cut it, bolt the two halfs on then weld it together .

It is great to have Alltoys nearby. I will never go as wacked out as his quads but he loves to help out and offers way more than I ask.

Too bad about hos spill. I talked to him Wednesday and he is in good spirits. Sort of a "eh no big deal, I will be riding very soon".