Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Rolled my p650

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2004, 03:29 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rolled my p650

Well it took 2 1/2 years but I finally did it. Me and a friend with a kfx400 went for a ride on sunday and thats when it happened. When we got to the place we were going to ride at it had started raining really hard, neither one of us had any rain gear with us so we decided to wait under a tree until it slacked off some. After probably a 1/2 hour we decided to just head for home, it was just raining to hard. Well right beside this tree was a hillclimb and I figured that I came all this way I was atleast gonna climb this hill before I left. By now it was pretty slick out, but I made it up pretty easy so I figured why climb it once when I can climb it twice, big mistake. About 1/2 way up I knew I wasn't gonna make it so I started to turn between these two trees to come back down, problem is there was a stump in the way that I didn't see and it flipped me right over. The good news is that it only rolled one time before a tree stoppped it, the bad news is that when it stopped I was laying face down pinned under it and up against the tree. My buddy was up around the hill and didn't see it happen so I was pinned there about 2 minutes waiting on him to come back and see were I was. I got pretty lucky, all I got was a big rake down my back(looks like roadrash) from were I hit the tree goin down, a few bruises and I was pretty sore all over for the last 2 days. The bike only ripped the black plastic off one of the floorboards and the right rear fender got bent down pretty good but it didn't break. I'm glad I was wearing a helmet and that my buddy was there or I probably would still be laying there.

Old 05-06-2004, 12:21 AM
Pro Rider
Default Rolled my p650

Man that sucks...but at least your still alive...Last week I rolled my Prairie 300 4x4 after two years also..I was coming down a steep hill and the tire hit a rut and endo it went. It landed upside down and the only way I could flip it back up was it had to roll 2 more times down the rest of the hill and I think that did more damage than the first roll...but I didn't even get a scratch.....Me or the quad...and I won

Old 05-06-2004, 01:38 AM
Pro Rider
Default Rolled my p650

Man, you guys are pathetic! JK, it only took me 2 weeks, before I rolled mine![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]