Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

V force wheelie pics

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2004, 02:15 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default V force wheelie pics

I know they can do it I've seen lots of picts and videos. I was just refering to a few posts I had seen saying that it caused problems with oil starving or something. Someone said it was responsible for blowing their motor or making it smoke something like that. I would probably do it for a little bit if I could get over worrying about wrecking while learning to manage the balance point. But it scares me to get mine very high. Same with my prairie get it more than 2 feet up and I get worried. I must be getting old.....

Old 06-02-2004, 02:39 AM
Pro Rider

Great Pics! I love wheelies, too, but you are kinda nuts, in a good way![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-02-2004, 08:05 AM
Trailblazer

Thanks everybody for your responses, and ya wheeling is a blast on the v. Thanks again

Old 06-02-2004, 09:57 AM
Pro Rider

How fast are you going doing those wheelies? Most people I have seen at than angle go really slow and just balance it along.

Old 06-02-2004, 10:57 AM
Pro Rider

oh the first time i rode a v-force (Matrix) the only thing i did was ride a wheelie just about crapped my pants

Old 06-02-2004, 12:07 PM
Trailblazer

You touch the throttle and it does a wheelie.. At a stand still, and I weigh alot (LoL), and that thing will pull straight up with no real effort at all.
If your going to play around.. Open field so you don't run into anything, grass is softer to fall on, and a tad more forgiving on your machine. Also remove your brake light, its 3 screws and the wire connector.

If you pull it too high, your rear grab bar will stop you from flipping over, as long as you don't just gun the throttle so much that the bar can't stop the momentum.. But I have ridden the wheelies fairly far for me. Its really easy.. I have also brought it striaght up onto the grab bar and ridden on the bar (the bar will bend easily) and i just hung on and tap the rear brake to get it down again.. I've also brought it straight up and fell off cause i couldn't hold on at that angle and the bike just rolled in front of me on the grab bar.

that was the scariest, cause when i let go, i was expecting the bike to fall back on me, but it didn't.. I just grabbed the parking brake and pushed the bike down.

Lots of fun. I haven't read about the engines blowing from wheelies?? Or the oil issue.. It is a tad scary doing wheelies on a machine that is this big and heavy.. Don't know how some of the people on the utilities do it.. I pulled a wheelie on friends 400ex, and it didn't seem as exciting [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Now.. to find a new grab bar and brake light for my V [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 06-02-2004, 12:57 PM
Trailblazer

I removed my brake light when i got the atv and i still have it and your right about those grab bars they bend really easily. I have an aftermarket prm grab bar that is holding up rather well. The speed i was goin was about 10 miles an hr, doing tricks like that the faster u go the more bones you break, so I didn't want to push it. But you can do wheelies with full throtle.......done it before many times its great fun but just hang on with your life. I will try and get some more photos up the weekend, though im running out of tricks to do while wheeling you guys know any new and difficult wheelie tricks?

Old 06-02-2004, 02:37 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: raptorhater
I will try and get some more photos up the weekend, though im running out of tricks to do while wheeling you guys know any new and difficult wheelie tricks?

You might want to check out that website i think it was cvboyz.com? They do couple different tricks while doing wheelies, pretty much all the types you explain on your photo page.

But this past weekend, I watched a guy on a banshee ride a wheelie up hillclimbs.. That was neat.

Now a awesome trick would be, two people side by side riding a wheelie, and they switch bikes [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I think that would be impressive. I'm sure its been done, but I have yet to see it.

Old 06-02-2004, 07:07 PM
Range Rover

Try getting some pictures doing a stoppy. I love doing wheelies but I havn't gotten brave enough to try a stoppy, just something about going over on my face sorta freaks me out!!

Old 06-02-2004, 08:20 PM
Weekend Warrior

Nice raptorhater(rusty), did not know you were on these forums too. Well everyone check out my page too,.. then you will notice that we both ride at the same spots, and due the same tricks, and the photos are taken by the same camera,..we live like 5 mins from each other. Never really knew you hated raptors...?

Quick Reply: V force wheelie pics