Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

sell me on the v force!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2004, 05:39 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sell me on the v force!!!

v- force guy's i want to know why i should buy one! i think im interested in one but i want reasons to sell my trail quad and buy one. like how they ride how are they in mud are there alot of performance parts for them ect!!!

Old 06-07-2004, 06:07 PM
Pro Rider

Ride One!
No one can really explain the power of the force Luke skywalker,,, You must FEEL it!

But on a serious note, Larger Quad, Great for a big guy! Easy to ride! And right out of the Box there is all around FUN Power! And if you just do a little research on the form you'll find a lot can be done to make it one of the great ones! You just got to get out there and ride one! ~coop

www.MarylandATV.com

Prairie 700
TRX 2-something-R
And a bunch of other Toyz!

Old 06-07-2004, 06:19 PM
Pro Rider

If you like your Scrambler, you'll love the V-Force. It does everything better than my Scrambler and breaks down way, way less.

Old 06-07-2004, 06:26 PM
Range Rover

ive never had one problem with my scrammy, i just want somethin faster and with newer technology, how are they in mud? and as far as riding one i dont know anyone with one. how do they compete with other sport quads as far as speed?

Old 06-07-2004, 06:30 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: Marylandatv
Ride One!

No one can really explain the power of the force Luke skywalker,,, You must FEEL it!
Great quote Maryland

I went from riding a 300 4x4 to the Force and it night and day, I havent had it in the mud, but I've been able to run every hill I was able to with the 4x4.... Its got tons of speed for me, Its handled everything I've thrown at it, for me it an all around great purchase.

There are tons of mods out there, check out
KevinM's Kawasaki KFX 700 V-Force Page

Old 06-07-2004, 08:26 PM
Weekend Warrior

Ride one they are awsome fun and with minor mods they are very fast.

Old 06-07-2004, 09:29 PM
Pro Rider

Goto my website and look at the videos. Fun stuff.

Old 06-07-2004, 09:33 PM
Range Rover

proXpilot...You'll love the power and speed of the V. I stayed around the drag strip area yesterday racing many differant makes of quads. It holds it's own in a 300ft drag race against most (bone stock). I raced 4 different Raptors, a Banshee(moded), and a couple of Z400's(moded). If you learm to launch the V without pointing it towards the sky it is very quick out of the hole. You should definetely ride one first, I quarantee you'll be hooked[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-08-2004, 12:06 AM
Pro Rider

It's got tons of stock power, no matter how hard you mash the gas, there's more there. You can be tearing up a dune, push in the throttle a bit more, and low and behold you got power there for the asking. NEVER bogs down. Jumps very smooth, easy to control in the air, lands as nice as anything else. Sounds like NOTHING out there. You'll have people thinking you're on a jet powered quad with a harley engine hidden in there somewhere. It's unique, even if you lose a race, it will be only just, and you get to brag that an auto just lost to your tricked out sport quad by only a single bike length! Or you can do the exact same as that tricked out quad with 5 times less effort. It's a wheelie machine. It looks unlike anything else.

Old 06-08-2004, 12:16 AM
Trailblazer

I originally went to the dealership to purchase a kfx400. My dealer let me test ride the bike and then let me test ride the Vforce. After riding the vforce I was hooked. I never regreted buying the vforce, it's confortable, quick and I do not miss shifting.

My buddy has a tricked out kfx400 and there is no comparison in the woods. The vforce has an awsome response at 0-40 mph. If you get a chance to ride the bike...you will be hooked.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: sell me on the v force!!!