Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

SAC-UP Racing

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2000, 05:48 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dear PISHO,

1.FST is handling all of the mods on my bike, and since Mickey Dunlap is the #1 Authority on Kawasaki's I am just letting him handle the Duration and lift of my cam.
2.The jetting of my carb is being done locally in Sacramento by Cpe Racing and I will inform you of the final set-up.
3. If you buddy is really getting a 390 kit from FST he will blow you and me away, but I sure hope he is ready to rebuild that engine every year.
4.As for your BOLD claims of your 250x, you will just have to show us you can walk the walk against or even w/ the Sac-Up Racing crew. I know for a fact you will have a mouth full of sand agianst a few of our bikes.
5. Sac-Up Racing is growing everyday and we all have to start somewhere, so we all just help each other to ensure we have some of the fastest bikes.
6. Appearal consists of shirts/hooded sweatshirts/and stickers.

PISHO is you can please respond with the bikes your friends have and there mods that would be great.

Our Pismo trip will take place October 26th-30th, anyone is welcome to join, have a good time, and see where they fall in line...

SAC UP RACING
99 Team Green Lakota
350 FST Stroked Big Bore, FST Cam, FST Valve Springs, FST Oil Cooler, running VP race fuel, CPE Race Porting, Modified Carb, K&N, Dyno-JET, Vented Airbox Lid(13 1" uni's) 4 Durablue Spacers, Renthal Bars, Motion Pro Kill, XCT Holeshots on Douglas,DG Exhaust & Head Pipe, Custom Seat cover, 14t Sprocket Specialties front and Sproket Specialties rear, RK Chain, and the list keeps going....

Old 09-16-2000, 03:38 PM
Weekend Warrior

Hey RideorDie, the Saturday that you and your crew will be in PISMO meet me and my boys at Comp hill at noon. We will show you what Team Green is all about. I talked with my friends and if you can hook us up with some of your Sac-Up Racing stickers, and how if we are faster then we all want free T-Shirts. How old are you guys? Maybe we can hook up after the *** woopin that we are given for free and drink some beers. By the way, how fast is your quad? And how does that carb work, and what did it cost? Lets keep in touch so that we hook up. And one more quick question, why again did you buy a Kawaski when all your friends have Honda`s? That tells me something about the way you think. Peace Out RideorDie-

Old 09-17-2000, 05:56 AM
Weekend Warrior

PISHO,

Comp Hill on Sat sounds cool, we will be rolling 8 bikes deep, you'll see us. I talked to about 5 of our crew and we decided that if your fastest bike can take our fastest bike out, the T-shirt is all yours. Now in return you will owe us a round of beers when you lose. I bought the Kawasaki because I wanted a dual pupose bike. As for how fast my bike is, ask me in about 2 weeks, once it is all dialed in...If you could please follow up your return posting with your friends bikes and modifications that would be great. SAC-Up Crew are all in there 20's, so you know the beer is always flowing....

SAC UP RACING
99 Team Green Lakota
350 FST Stroked Big Bore, FST Cam, FST Valve Springs, FST Oil Cooler, running VP race fuel, CPE Race Porting, Modified Carb, K&N, Dyno-JET, Vented Airbox Lid(13 1" uni's) 4 Durablue Spacers, Renthal Bars, Motion Pro Kill, XCT Holeshots on Douglas,DG Exhaust & Head Pipe, Custom Seat cover, 14t Sprocket Specialties front and Sproket Specialties rear, RK Chain, and the list keeps going....