Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

watched the HL 2004 Mud Nats, on that Fishy ATV show

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2005, 12:27 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default watched the HL 2004 Mud Nats, on that Fishy ATV show

95% sure T-Rex is going this year...I have to admit, that I've been a bit worried about the pits down there, after looking at the pics I've seen... but after watching the Vids of the competition on Fishers yesterday, I'm convinced that I can compete with the equipment thats kept me undefeated for the last 4 years in the mud pits...

from a look at the rules, I can run the SRA class, with my regular set up... I'll be running my 28" Mudzilla's...

I'll be watching the times of the IRS quads, & comparing them to my SRA times, to decide if I want to change set ups for the open class...

yes, I'll be taking my 33" tractor tires, & my set of 8 Paddlemasters, but after watching the show, don't think the bog can stop me with my Zilla's, & time through the pit, is going to determine the winner... If I do well, it very well could be the first Kawi, & first SRA to win the open class...

the mud race is clear across the country from me, in Texas, on April 23rd... I'll keep everyone posted on any new mods, as I get ready to go... one thing I'll be working on, is a 4" wide wheel spacer... there were several races last year, in which I could not WOT through the pit, for fear of rolling the quad sideways in the ruts... the wheel spacers should allow me to fully use T-Rex's awesome power in the goo... I plan on blasting into those pits, & burrying the competition...