Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

KFX700 vforce bumper pictures

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2005, 03:11 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default KFX700 vforce bumper pictures

I would like to replace the tiny, almost useless stock bumber on the front of my vforce. I ride mostly dunes and mountain trails, I really would like one that would not reduce my clearance at all. I really like the new Kawasaki aftermarket bumper and the ProArmor bumper but the Proarmor one looks a little to tall. I just saw a picture of the new Moose Pro Plate bumper, I like the looks but I have not found a picture of it actually ON a VForce. Any pics out there you would share and any thoughts on my 3 picks?

thanks!

Old 03-19-2005, 07:11 PM
Weekend Warrior

I like the Kawasaki bumper.

Old 03-19-2005, 08:58 PM
Pro Rider

I have the IMS bumper and so far it's done its job plowing through stuff but I haven't smacked head on into anything solid (like a tree). I guess that would be the real test. Check out my pics and you'll see the bumper.

Old 03-21-2005, 06:27 PM
Pro Rider

Buddy of mine just ordered a bumper for his vforce 700 will post a pic when it comes in should be in a day or so forget what he ordered will tell when get pic

Old 03-23-2005, 08:24 PM
Trailblazer

Thanks for the input....I have read other posts with people having problems installing Moose gear on their machines. Word is they don't match up well and don't come with instructions. I guess I will just stick with Moose jersey's. Does anyone have experience with ProAluminum? I don't think I would try it out without a recommendation, but it looks good and the price is right.

Look under "kawasaki bumper" on ebay to look at the bumper.

thanks for the pictures, I don't understand how you keep you Vforce's so clean, they look great! I keep my machine cleaner than any of the guys I ride with, but it still doesn't look anything like yours. My VForce had to introduce me to the sport, so maybe I have been a little harder on it than some.

Old 03-24-2005, 01:53 AM
Weekend Warrior

We got a kfx700 wtha pro alum bumper mounted on it i just joined so may be a day or so till get the pics up it mounted up in about 2 mins easy install

Old 03-24-2005, 02:09 AM
Trailblazer

I have an IMS bumper on mine and It's sweet! looks good and very strong
easy to install I really like the AC & IMS products i think they really make the bike stand out
you can see the bumper in my pics

Old 03-24-2005, 01:43 PM
Trailblazer

After reading all of the positive comments on IMS and the company I called them up and ordered their bumper, even though I don't prefer the look. I also like how it mounts, unlike the ProArmor that looks like it would easily be pushed into the radiator, the IMS has higher mounting....looks much stronger. Thanks for all your help...I know I will come around on the looks, but from what I have read and my own experience on the phone with them this morning; IMS is a great company to deal with!

Old 03-26-2005, 06:36 PM
Trailblazer

Mark82ndABN,

Would you be willing to make a set of the frame guards and radiater guard for my V.

Let me know

Old 03-26-2005, 11:49 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ArcheryMachine
Mark82ndABN,

Would you be willing to make a set of the frame guards and radiater guard for my V.

Let me know
I wish I could but to be honest I wouldn't get to them until June/July......very busy time of the year for me. I did put instructions with pics together. I'll look for them and e-mail them to ya if you want.

Quick Reply: KFX700 vforce bumper pictures