Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

They ALL suk !!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2005, 10:15 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default They ALL suk !!!

I ordered my Penlend exhaust last week and was excited about the install, so I took off my exhaust so it would be ready for the new. After some time passed I got the tracking # to find out where the heII my exhaust was. It was shipped FED EX and the tracking said it was left at my front door at 9:45 am yesterday. I was home all day yesterday and it was not delivered.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

So now I am left with no exhaust and have to wait for Fed ex to do an investigation. Who knows how long that will take!! I dont want to buy a new one in case they find mine, because I dont need 2. Looks like FED EX has ruined my plans for the weekend and the weather looks great.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] I hope someone is enjoying my shiney new penland exhaust because IM not.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Old 04-14-2005, 04:42 PM
Pro Rider
Default They ALL suk !!!

maby the fedex man has a prarie............................................ ............lol. This happened to me before a few times with fed ex except both packages got lost in transit. They wouldnt even refund the shipping money i paied but they did refund the costs of the stuff i ordered

Old 04-14-2005, 09:15 PM
Pro Rider
Default They ALL suk !!!

I don't really like Fed Ex. My bro worked for them for a very very short time. He didn't like them at all. He told me how bad the deal with the packages. They sometimes just toss them in the trucks. They drop them all the time too. I like the big brown trucks myself. Our dealership deals with them and they are really good. Of course all delivery companies aren't perfect. Problems occur. I just love that big brown truck. I want to drive one someday, hahaha

Old 04-14-2005, 11:53 PM
Pro Rider
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default They ALL suk !!!

This isn't the fast fat boy this is his wife. My husband loves the brown trucks. Everytime one goes down our road he says ooh ooh knowing he hasn't ordered anything. He's just hoping I have ordered him something new for the wheeler. But as for rivermud I would be pissed.

Old 04-15-2005, 01:25 AM
Pro Rider
Default They ALL suk !!!

I prefer fed-x in my area. Brown deliveries are always 1-3 days later than fed-x. Unfortunately most company’s use ups and that sucks. UPS is even slower than regular USPS (The post office).

Old 04-15-2005, 05:36 PM
Pro Rider
Default They ALL suk !!!

Fed-Ex will not leave a package without a signature where I live, I hate that, I'm never home.

Old 04-16-2005, 02:07 AM
Pro Rider
Default They ALL suk !!!

NOBODY is slower than USPS. They suck bad. We got a package that was totally demolished through the post office. It was so bad that it came in a USPS trash bag. I said WTF is this? They said It happens, next time get insurance.

FedEx left our cellphones on the back of my Dad's flatbed truck. They just pulled up and left it at the nearest point they could find. If I hadn't come home and noticed it, my Dad would have just drove off later and................ I suspect they do a lot of that crap.

UPS is the man

Old 04-16-2005, 02:11 AM
Range Rover
Default They ALL suk !!!

Didn't UPS and FedEX merge?

Old 04-16-2005, 02:18 AM
Pro Rider
Default They ALL suk !!!

Unaware of that, but who is this new DHL guy? Last couple of items I got from Ebay were delivered by them.

Old 04-16-2005, 03:08 AM
Range Rover
Default They ALL suk !!!

"DHL" formerly known as "LOOSE-IT"(loomis)

I know that UPS and FEDEX were talking about merging and the new name was to be:

FED-UP!!!

I know bad joke,but I thought it was appropriate for this thread.

Brown truck good.