Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

v force dual exhaust?

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2005, 12:50 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default v force dual exhaust?

i have a 700 v force and i really want a dual exhaust for it. I have heard the dmc alien and the hmf dual exhausts. I was wondering how the other ones sounded compared to these. Which ones give the most power?

Old 04-20-2005, 01:01 PM
Pro Rider

I've heard Muzzy and Pro-Circuit are very good ones but you pay a lot for them. A buddy of mine has the dual pro circuits and he loves them. Sounds really good too. Don't know anyone who has the dual Muzzy's. Heard they are really good too. I paid around $525 for my dual HMF's and they are awesome. Sounds really good too. Good luck on your choice.

Old 04-20-2005, 02:16 PM
Weekend Warrior

How loud are your hmfs and what do they sound like? Is there any way to quiet them down? thanks

Old 04-20-2005, 04:32 PM
Trailblazer

I have the daul Yoshimura, my friend has the daul HMF's w/ a K&N filter. His pipes are louder, But my V is faster. & 9 out of 10 I beat my other friends piped Raptor. He can only beat me when my front end comes up. I got my Yoshies 4 $650 when yoshie had a little promo. My pipes have spark arrestors,my friends Hmf's do not.Go here 2 hear the yoshies http://www.ditchpickle.com/modules.p...view_album.php

Old 04-20-2005, 05:00 PM
Weekend Warrior

has anyone heard the pro circuit dual exhaust? how does it sound and compare to the others.

Old 04-20-2005, 06:34 PM
Pro Rider

Had PC duals,and got Muzzy's to replace them.Muzzy is better IMO!!!

Old 04-22-2005, 05:15 PM
Pro Rider

KawasakiVForce-My HMF's are really loud. Sometimes I think they are too loud. I like riding at night but its hard to be quiet so i don't wake people up. They do come with spark arrestors but they don't quiet it down at all. They are removable too. A buddy of mine has Dual Pro Circuits on his V and they are just as loud or a little quieter in my opinion. If you want quiet pipes, don't get the duals, they sound like a small block Ford or an airplane, hahaha.

Old 04-24-2005, 03:38 AM
Trailblazer

Muzzy isnt a dual. Its a 2 into 1. Supposed to be one of the best pipes for the V. You can get one from Pipe City for $415 shipped to your door. Just order some jets too.

Old 04-24-2005, 01:41 PM
Pro Rider

My dad has the PC twins on his V, they're owsome, kinda' almost sound like a Harly when he takes off
of idle... almost. If you don't want twins Whit Bros. has a 2 into 1 E-serise for the V, don't know how loud it is nor how it performs.

Old 04-25-2005, 02:58 AM
Range Rover

I have the Pro Circuit duals. My riding buddies have the Muzzy. After countless hill-climbs at Glamis, I haven't seen a performance difference between the two. The duals sound better at low RPM. The Muzzy has a deep, intoxicating sound at high RPM. When a Muzzy-equipped V-Force heads up China Wall, people stop and stare because no other quad sounds like that.

Quick Reply: v force dual exhaust?