Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

trail blazer 250 vs 03mojave drag,trails,and all around good quad

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2005, 05:49 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default trail blazer 250 vs 03mojave drag,trails,and all around good quad

Ha

Old 08-18-2005, 05:54 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: trailblazermudrunner
Originally posted by: rolsmojave3
yeah...the mojave can go far more places then the TB just in fact to the power it has....i don't care how steep that hill is....if i don't flip over in the first 10 feet i'm going up it...i garentee i can take you a to a place and you'd say no way no how...and i'd show you

the tb is better in mud the a mojo any day its got the power to get thro i cant take my 250 any were a 4x4 will go and make it out when the 4x4s get stuck an you cant stop a polaris
i love it when people say their 2x4 can go places where 4x4's cant, it just dosnt make any sense or sound the least bit logical......usually people only say that to back up the fact that their tire is really good or that their perticular atv is really good in the trails and it ussually isnt true unless the people on the 4x4's are trying to get stuck lol...........and u just have been talking asbout climbing the whole time, thats not all people do with their quads, they drag race, they ride sand dunes and track ride and in all these catigories the mojave beats the lakota but i will give you this, the trailblazer has the slightest advantage in muddy situations just because of the little bit more ground clearance it has but with no question the mojave beats the tb in just about every respect.........if this gets poasted in a polaris forum they will probally say mojave too

Old 08-18-2005, 06:58 PM
Pro Rider

Mojave wins this one.

mojave's a real sport quads, I don't really consider the TB a real sport bike but they're great bikes. Mojave will shoot up any hill you have the ***** to go up, really easy to throw around, water cooled, ect.

Old 08-18-2005, 11:50 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: holeshotz8436
the only pic you have in there is a kawie.......do i have to say anything else lol
i just got my pic up they should be i was havein trubles uploading them to the fourms but i got some of my tb NOW

now tell me that the tb suck id liek to see that mojo oar what ever it is called do some of what my tb has dun
Mudrunner are you a tart or somethingthose pics suck if they are in pressive to you i d like see what you would say to some of the places i go to like BIG BEN freeland ,pa or THE PEAK genesville,pa you would be scared of the peak i bet your trail blazer could probably make it up about 10-15 ft up it and have to come back down and you say youlll go upp everything my A$$ and THE WALL or wat ever the hell it is i go up hills bigger then that behind my house in 1st gear and you say its steep hahaha that funny .[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 08-19-2005, 12:05 AM

Originally posted by: mojavemadman12
the only pic you have in there is a kawie.......do i have to say anything else lol
i just got my pic up they should be i was havein trubles uploading them to the fourms but i got some of my tb NOW

now tell me that the tb suck id liek to see that mojo oar what ever it is called do some of what my tb has dun
Mudrunner are you a tart or somethingthose pics suck if they are in pressive to you i d like see what you would say to some of the places i go to like BIG BEN freeland ,pa or THE PEAK genesville,pa you would be scared of the peak i bet your trail blazer could probably make it up about 10-15 ft up it and have to come back down and you say youlll go upp everything my A$$ and THE WALL or wat ever the hell it is i go up hills bigger then that behind my house in 1st gear and you say its steep hahaha that funny .[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

WTF EVER a quad is a quad if they run there all good im not here to fight with you im not trying to prove any thing im jsut here to share info and share pic so if you want to keep this up then you need to get out of here cause this is a place to share info and help peopel out so if you want to keep this CRAP up you can go to a yahoo chat room called YAHOO FIGHTER

Old 08-19-2005, 12:51 AM
Trailblazer

Ya well your not giving good info cuz u wrong. and alt of people agree with me.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 08-19-2005, 01:04 AM

dude just drop it i ride my tb and you ride what you want thats the end of it ok
i have my own oppoin ok so drop it

Old 08-19-2005, 01:04 AM
Pro Rider

honlistly thoise pic's are far from impressive, i climb hills like that everyday and the hills around here are also loaded up with rocks with no trouble at all..........take some pictures of challinging hill climbs and maby ill be impressed, and 50 is a slow top speed and its gets there very slow too i think, your way outnumbered on this one.........thats all im gonna say
Hell ya those hills suck! Id like you to see you climb the hills over here we we ride...ride holeshotz...lol...i bet he cant get up half the ones we can...and 50mph is slow..my bayou 250 can do that without any problems...this thread is boring...the Tb has no chance against the mojave in speed, weight, power, and over performance...and i dont think you can go through mud that 4x4's go through...you the only one that agree's the polaris is better everyone else said the mojave is better...overall id take the mojave over the TB anyday...i would get so bored of that auto tranny too..

Old 08-19-2005, 02:10 AM

U RIDE WHAT YOU RIDE AND ILL RIDE WHAT I RIDE

Old 08-19-2005, 02:45 AM
Pro Rider

yep thats right!

Quick Reply: trail blazer 250 vs 03mojave drag,trails,and all around good quad