Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

blew my bf, need big bore info please

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2005, 02:05 PM
Eternal Rider
Building A Runway To Hell & Back!
The engine is the heart of an airplane, but the pilot is its soul. ~Walter Raleigh
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default blew my bf, need big bore info please

Old 10-20-2005, 06:59 PM
Pro Rider

Old 10-20-2005, 08:12 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: Crayton8700
Add me to the list of perverts. 9

Old 10-20-2005, 09:22 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: OCaptainMyCaptain
Originally posted by: Crayton8700
Add me to the list of perverts. 9

Old 10-20-2005, 10:00 PM
Pro Rider

I'm the OP

Old 10-20-2005, 10:10 PM
Pro Rider

[i]Originally posted by: [b]MrDumass[/b

LMAO!! C'mon dude change the title. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Yeah you should change it to "Blew my bf, want it bigger" or "Blew my bf, should I stroke it?"

Old 10-20-2005, 10:49 PM
Pro Rider

This is just horrible, the poor guy was in iraq and ruined his BF. Cut him a break, although it is rather humorous.

Old 10-22-2005, 06:06 PM
Weekend Warrior

well i always liked this forum a lot because of how professional everyone always is. you know there are never any personal conversations going on. it usually good clean help. i am a new guy to this forum, i honestly did not think anyone would see the common abbreviation for "brute force" and think i was talking about blowing my boyfriend. just to clarify, because i guess i need to explain everything very clearly now, i am straight. you really won't find any homosexual Marines either. anyway thanks for all the helpful comments. especially the ones not replying in reference to my boyfriend. and please keep that kind of stuff to your self you knew what i was talking about. if anyone has any more useful info i would appriciate it. each time i try to call FST it seems mickey won't be back for longer.

Old 10-22-2005, 09:23 PM
Pro Rider

Nobody thought you were a homo. We just thought the similarities between brute force, and boyfriend were humerous in the particular context. There is a lot of humor and playing on words going on here. Just about everyone on this forum is helpful, we just keep a pretty light mood.

I'm sorry if my joking has offended you at all. I know they're aren't any homo Marines. I have a couple friends in the Marines and I greatly appreciate them, and You, risking your lives to defend our lives, freedom, and way of life as well as those who might not appreciate or understand it. I believe the Marines are the greatest branch in our military, and when I was in high school, wanted to be one. But, things just didn't work out that way.

Again, sorry if any offence was taken it wasn't meant that way. On the bright side, every time someone posts to your thread it "bumps" it back to the top so more people will see it. That's why sometimes you'll see the originator reply bump to their thread. Also there is a lot of personal conversation going on here. I think people refer to them as "spinners" and MWQ is one of them, as well as one of the most helpful members. I've seen many threads were he has chimed in and helped out. People usually don't mind as it bumps their thread, and there's usually specific threads for "spinning".

And sorry if you feel that your thread was "hi-jacked" as that was not anyone's intention either. I think you will really enjoy it here, even if you feel it has "started on the wrong foot" because it is a very useful forum with the atmosphere and conversation much like it would be if you were stopped on the side of the trail, or out in the dunes with these guys. You'll come to consider some people "buddies" even though you've never met them.

Old 10-22-2005, 11:39 PM
Trailblazer

lol..... i was thinkin the same thing when i saw that. lol

Quick Reply: blew my bf, need big bore info please