Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

right way to fix limpmode?

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2006, 02:59 PM
Ren
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default right way to fix limpmode?

I was inspecting my belt on my 05 650 Brute Force, and now its in limpmode. So does the switch go in the off or on position?. I am not sure. Also I read some thread metioning 2 sets of 5pin conectors above the cvt case. I can only find 1 set. I searched that area and im sure thats all that is there. Also another thread said that there were 2 sets of 4pin connectors under the seat that I could switch and try, but not on mine, or at least I cant find them. I am clear on the steps and im sure those people know what they were saying was right, but I cant seem to figure it out. Is it possible that my harness is different. Anyway, I need help!!!

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 03-07-2006, 05:01 PM
Ren
Trailblazer

anybody?

Old 03-07-2006, 05:38 PM
Pro Rider

It is there by your right knee area just above/front of the CVT housing, abbove EBC motor, on your 650. BF750 has those connectors under the seat. You just need to try harder and find the connectors which could be hidden well pushed up high. One is gray and the other is black connector. There are total 3 similar looking "fat" connectors (4 or 5 pin) but you would need only 2 to swap. And there is a 2-pin "tiny" connector you need to find as well to reset the belt flashing.
Belt switch is NC type - Normally Closed or ON position. If it is at OFF position, flip it to ON position "BEFORE" you do the belt resetting.
I hate anything flashing on my dash or on my mirror...