Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

7 5 0 B R U T E ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2006, 06:19 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 7 5 0 B R U T E ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

How much faster is it than a Prairie?? Also, how much faster is the OUTY 800 than the 750BF ! ! ! No video info, just seen with the naked eye facts! All S T O C K !

Old 05-18-2006, 07:50 PM
Weekend Warrior

Nothing ever manufactured has ever beat a BF 750i. Nuttun.

Old 05-18-2006, 08:22 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: bigtuck
Nothing ever manufactured has ever beat a BF 750i. Nuttun.

Actually, that isn't true. The Brute needs modification to beat the Outy 800 in a short drag race (500 ft). Without mods on the Brute the Outy will always climb to a higher top speed. I have heard some say that all it takes is the addition of an HMF slip-on, but the easiest modification to beat an Outy is the addition of a VDI Copperhead.

You have to remember that the Outy has 50cc's more displacement for the Brute to overcome, and it will do it pretty easily with the right mods. Powerwise the Brute can be made to handle the Outy easily. The bigger and more expensive obstacle to overcome is handling. Without putting a lot of money into suspension upgrades the Outy will handle better and ride nicer than the BF750. However, even with power mods and expensive suspension upgrades you will have spent less for the Brute than you would by buying a stock Outy.

Old 05-18-2006, 08:57 PM
Pro Rider

Yep! What he said.

Old 05-18-2006, 08:57 PM
Pro Rider

500ft isn't short....most drag strips are 250-300ft tops......stock vs. stock it will be the 800, 8 out of 10 times, true after that the 800 steps out on the Brute.......I have a HMF jets and a CDI on my 750 and while running heavy 26 inch Mudlite XTR's at 225 ft at Windrock beat an Outlander 800 by about 1-1.5 quad lengths, with the stock tires/wheels it would have been 2 quad lengths or better........So the hype that the 750 has to be "built to the gills to beat an 800" isn't true, but again stock for stock the 800 is quicker with higher top speed, and it should be with 50cc's more and EFI, but it isn't the "Brute killer" many on the forums claim it is........

Old 05-19-2006, 04:22 AM
Range Rover

Stakk, nice to see you around sharing your war stories.

I agree with you, I just said 500 feet because it's probably the maximum distance the Brute will be hold the lead on an Outy, after that the 50 extra cc's will pull away with a higher top speed.

Old 05-19-2006, 11:19 AM
Pro Rider

I had the chance to swap bikes with an outty rider for an hour about a week ago, for me it seemed the outty was lacking ALOT in the power department down low, it was ball less. it doesnt have the rip your head off feeling that the brute gives you. the mid range and top end power are there, its just leading up to it that sucks. now you have to rememember my brute has a pipe, jet kit, moose module and a twin-air filter and the bomb was stock. but with either of us riding the brute on about a 300ft run the brute won every time. the only time the outty won was when someone got a bad start on the brute.but I do have to say the outty at 250 ft started gaining fast but didnt pass now for the good parts of the bomb.the mid range power is crazy, its definatly powerful but smooth(I still like the rip your head off aggressive power of the brute better) the suspension is the best I've ever ridden (that includes brutes with elkas) its unbelievable it articulates perfect, doesnt give any sideroll and handles like a dream. I didnt like the handlebars on the outty though. they feel like you are riding a seadoo that have too much rake for me. but the part that impressed me the most was the seat. its squishy made of a memory foam would be great for longer trail rides. and I think thats where the bomb will shine at is in the highspeed trails. it doesnt feel good standing up on it because of the handlebars, so they must have planned on everyone sitting down lol.

Trending Topics

Old 05-19-2006, 07:35 PM
Pro Rider

I'll have to say the Bomb 800 is a VERY fine machine, but for $1000.00- $1200.00 less money, I'll keep the Brute 750.....

Old 05-22-2006, 09:22 PM
Pro Rider

There are so many different Outy models, that info is kinda important in answering this question. The standard max is a very tight race with a BF750, a regular XT is not as tight a race but the BF sill need mods, a Standard Outy 800 no XT and no MAX is the fastest of the group, largely do to it is the lightest of the Outy's. My Outy with a slip on pipe and TFI has never had much of a problem beating a brute, even piped and CDI equiped brutes, I had one that was a little closer than I liked but the rider of the brute was at least 100+ pounds lighter than me. There also is a pretty significant difference in a Outy right off the showroom and one that is well broken in. My standard outy is noticably stronger after the first 20 hours or so than it was when I first got it. With its pipe and TFI it gives my twin peaks(Prairie) FST 800 all it wants. It normaly comes down to rider weight.

Old 05-23-2006, 02:12 AM
Range Rover

no you will not.the 800 is fast and sud b for 3000 more here.but i run with your 800 all the time and all xt or what ever dus it hurt to get beat .first off a 750 with out any mods .it,s who ever gets the hole shot in 500 feet ..the test have bin dun .09 of a sec in 300 feet stock for stock .14 of a sec in 500 so cume on .bin there dun that and stop dreaming wow .now add a dynetec i can get you by 2 in 300 and 1 in 500 .but then i must say after that you being higher geard its yours .aaaaaaaaaaa.but stop freakin dreamin .run with one of you today good run .and i won imagin that how cud that b ..stop watching the promos