Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Heel Clicker rips! BF 750

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2006, 03:57 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Heel Clicker rips! BF 750

Well I finally got enough nerve together to order my second clutch kit for this monster and it was the best choice for $200 Ive made on a quad. I first got the EPI kit (I have stock tires) and was not happy at all. My engagement was so high that it felt like I was dragging a tree stump, then all of a sudden bam it damn near jerked me off the thing. After a weekend of riding that, I looked elsewhere due to the fact literally the skin on my palm was blistered from holding on from the jerkiness. Overal gains were minimal, and no top speed benefit, still stuck at 65. So last week I was thumbing through my new dirtwheels mag and saw an ad for another clutch kit, by this company I know from snowmobiling, SuperTorquer; Heel Clicker . It said they now have a kit for the BF 750, and sure enough when I called they just had the first few kits ready to go. After picking their brains about the concept of their "heel" and trying to understand the dynamics of it I bought it. It arrived last thursday and I put it in before my trip. Easy install, the secondary took myself and a buddy to compress the spring and take the saftey pin out, but other than that it took maybe 25 minutes to do. I dont have a tach hooked up YET, but engagement RPM was as low or lower than stock and the thing flat out pulls. Not only did I nearly kill myself on the torque itself, but the speedo actually saw 68-69mph.(Honest 3-4 mph faster on top) I know everybody has been struggling trying to get the top speed up on these 750's and im telling yeah this is the ticket. Put 200 miles on it this weekend, and never had to take it out of low, which is rare on the trails we ride. Other than their phone number I dont know if they have a website, but im telling yeah this is the perfect way to stay near stock and probably outpull those 800 Outlanders. -Jeff BF750

Old 05-30-2006, 01:26 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Heel Clicker rips! BF 750

I was wondering about the Heel clicker for the BF. A buddy has it in his Polaris 700EFI, very impressive..