Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

I must be the only one in the world, Pro Circuit Pipe

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2006, 10:59 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I must be the only one in the world, Pro Circuit Pipe

I guess I am the first to try to install a Type 496 Pro Circuit Exhaust system on a BF 750 Please PM me for autographs after the holiday weekend.
Either they made it from the wrong model or Lord knows what but after visiting Pro Circuit today in Corona Ca a few pretty cool guys said no prblem whatever the problem you will be taken care of ASAP! This I like to hear.
Please post back any folks in here that have installed Muzzy or HMF on thier BF's 650 or 750 and please let me know what and why you decided on these brands. I am just curious to know and what do you think of the sound quality of them, ( Sounds awesome, powerful ect. Thanks Calvin

OK UPDATE. 8-30-06 Pro Circuit took the quad in and took the spacer from the stock silencer and that's all I was missing.
I will feel great about buys ProCircuit Product in the future not only because they a great products but they will do what it takes to out on the track or in my case the trails.

Old 08-29-2006, 10:09 PM
Range Rover

.HMF is great for its versatility. With the quiet core in it sounds like stock, with it out is sounds like one bad *** Harley.. I rejetted and got some good gains with the HMF. I am also running the HL ICM, Twin Air, 6* offset key, Clutch kit, and Dyno Jet.

Old 08-30-2006, 01:30 AM
Range Rover

Here's where I am at since I posted last.
After visiting Pro Circuit in Corona Ca yesterday and then leaving my quad there today 8-29-06 I was told they would get the connection to the silencer fixed for me by tomorrow. I have been so worried about getting ready and being ready for this comming weekend that I keep forgeting to ask if I am the first to buy a Type 496 for my bf750. I think I must be otherwise this header pipe to the silencer problem would have been corrected by now. But no worries these guys are all about gettign the problem solved wich says alot about what Pro Circuit thinks about the end user of thier products so that's cool.
BY The way, How long does it take to rejet carbs on the 750? I mean after the airbox and whatever else i need to peel off this thing?
Once I get past these tasks I think I will hold off for a while, (Yeah Right)................Maybe Cdi gig then...................then....................... ALRIGHT!! Then some wheels and tires BUT THAT"S IT!

I WANNA RIDE!

Old 08-30-2006, 01:52 AM
Range Rover

Once you get it stripped, the jets go pretty quick. Check your boots while you are in there and make sure that you get them back on and tight BUT DONT OVER TIGHTEN YOU CAN DAMAGE THEM. How much did that Pro Circuit full system cost? Just curious if they are over priced. Most pipes I have read about the gains are all about the same even with slip on's and full systems, not much gain difference in them. I am sold on HMF and the sound it gives you.

Old 08-30-2006, 09:11 AM
Pro Rider

Yea, be real easy on clamps for tightening boots. They tear so easy in fact I would just go slightly snug.
Lots of people have torn boots and don't know it. I was one of them for a long time.

Old 08-30-2006, 10:25 AM
Pro Rider

kvfcal, I looked on there site and could not find a listing of any full system pipe for Brute 750I. Is your pipe a full system?

Old 08-30-2006, 12:46 PM
Range Rover

The system came with the read head pipe and the silencer for right at 600.00
There is noe bolt welded to the new rear head pipe for the stock heat shield so I hope it can be held on by the two bolt holes weld to the front stock head pipe with out rattleing. I need to find some good heat tape, those pipes as you know run right under the skins.
And Yeah I hopeit sounds as good as it cost. For that much dough it SHOULD out perform and sound better than the others. We will see today when I pick it up and then this weekend when I can open it up. \Calvin

Old 08-31-2006, 02:19 AM
Range Rover

Pipe and jets complete! DANG MANG what power gains, it's freaking awasome!
My Brother did te jet kit and while I put together a portable BBQ For the holiday trip, (Why do I allways have to do the technical stuff? Anyway he did a great job and my lovely x-wife and her husband (All of us great friends) came by and while the girls hucked fire wood for the trip all us guys reskinned the Brute and got a few other things in order to load tomorrow night. THANKYOU JESUS and my great family, looks like we are going to have a great time. I Can't wait to get the BF up to Gorman and see what it really has. I am going to take the stock air filter for kicks and giggles in case it gets to much air, but here at almost sea level it straight ROCKS!

NOW IM GONNA RIDE!