Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

06 Brute Force 750

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2007, 05:00 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 06 Brute Force 750

Hey guys i was wondering if i could get some input on just how bad these things are....im thinking about getting one for everything but i want to be able to get up on the drag strip too. What kind of quads have you raced with this thing what have you beat what havent you? If i were to get on i would put cdi dynatec or w/e full exhaust,jet, and clutch kit....what are these things capable with that. My rival is a 06 pred. i wanna beat him out of the hole and a good bit down the track

Old 04-08-2007, 03:02 AM
Range Rover

I had an 04 predator (stock) and my dad has a BF 650 (stock). The 650 is a great bike and will climb like nobodys business, but keep in mind these are 2 very different classes of bikes. We raced the bikes. The predator did better off the line and by the design of the bike took the aggressive turns a bit easier. I know that you are wanting to get the 750 but I would have to say that even with your mods my money would still be on the predator (even if it is stock). Please dont missunderstand me, I think that the BF is one of the best overall bikes out there. They have a ton of power, can carry a load, great pulling abilities, great acceleration, and are quite fast. I recommend that you carefully consider what kind of riding you will really be doing. If the biggest reason to get a bike is to beat the predator (race) or if you are going to be doing a lot of jumps, then get a sport bike, I also suggest this if the predator is going to be your long term riding buddy. If you are going to be doing a lot of trail riding and hill climbing and you dont always want to be spraying rocks or tearing dirt, get the BF. The BF is a great work machine. I also suggest getting the BF if you will be doing a lot of riding with other riders that have utility atvs. Just before you drop several $G's on a bike, consider what you will realistically be doing with it, otherwise you will either be unsatisfied or will be trading it out for a better fit bike.
Let us all know what you end up with.
esonnen

I just read a thread that shocked the pants off of me and I am considering retracting all above statements. You may want to read it. 750 brute top speed restriction

Old 04-08-2007, 10:51 AM
Trailblazer

these bikes are hamstrung with a rev limiter, they are very powerful stock. my 750 has a lot of power low and midrange can beat a 800 popo but on top speed is where the rev limiter kills topend after about a mile he can(800 popo) walk by a 1mile an hour if i wanted more speed i would buy a aftermarket cdi and get a few more miles an hour and more low and midrange

Old 04-08-2007, 02:43 PM
Weekend Warrior

Originally posted by: esonnen
I had an 04 predator (stock) and my dad has a BF 650 (stock). The 650 is a great bike and will climb like nobodys business, but keep in mind these are 2 very different classes of bikes. We raced the bikes. The predator did better off the line and by the design of the bike took the aggressive turns a bit easier. [/L]
Just to clarify: esonnen and his brother-in-law raced the bikes. NOT esonnen and his dad. His dad is far too timid (or, in my estimation, far too REASONABLE) to engage in such activities. I did, however, follow them at a distace, and from the tracks they left, both ATVs will do everything except climb trees. That particular stretch of Forest Service road will never be the same. That was about two years ago, and I think the dust is still settling.