Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

07 Brute Force 750 upgrades? What to do?

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2007, 06:19 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 07 Brute Force 750 upgrades? What to do?

I gotta black brute with chromed out diamond plate bumper and the works.. I am running 27' swamp lites on itp rims.. I am gonna take a portion of my graduation money to do sum upgrades to it and was wondering what ya'll would do with say about $300? Thanks

Old 05-06-2007, 06:24 PM
Pro Rider

Does the tires still have plenty of clearance? Turning the wheels AND during suspension travel?

Old 05-06-2007, 06:48 PM
Weekend Warrior

yes there is still alot of tire clearance. i crossed a rock pile yesterday and the suspension worked well and still had tire clearance..

Old 05-06-2007, 07:53 PM
Pro Rider

Great, thats what I wanted to hear. I am really thinking of the silver one. I would probably 27" Bighorns and the pin lock for the Diff lock and that would be about it. I usually modify EVERYTHING I have, but not this. I am sick of all the tweaking needed. I want to ride, I want to turn the key and go. Stock has proven itself as the most reliable, time and time again. I don't even want to put an aftermarket air filter on it. If the tires were as good as Polaris stock tires, I'd leave them on it. But all the Jap quads have junk stock tires on them. Hey, I may even put the stock Polaris tires on it. They are 26's, those wouldn't rob any noticible power!

Old 05-06-2007, 10:35 PM
Trailblazer

when you say and the works! what do you have? that way we know what you already have

Old 05-06-2007, 10:40 PM
Super Quad Patrol
I'm watching you!
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

wow instigater thinking of leaving something stock, that would be a new one. you will like the diff. lock pin. just ask ramblnman how they work.

Old 05-06-2007, 11:24 PM
Weekend Warrior

When I said upgrades I meant to say Engine/Performance upgrades.. if that helps

Trending Topics

Old 05-07-2007, 07:40 AM
Super Quad Patrol
I'm watching you!
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

aftermarket cdi box wakes them right up. do a search and you'll find what they are.

Old 05-07-2007, 08:17 AM
Pro Rider

Sten..., nope. No CDI box, no big tires, no pipe, no lift kit, NOTHING!!!! LOL I rode this weekend and went around the holes, everyone I was with said that is the wierdest thing they've seen( me going around the hole). But you know what? At the end of the day, I felt good. Even thought the Polaris broke down 2 times. Once, the Gorilla axle fell out, AGAIN. And the other, the rear lower control arm bolt broke, AGAIN! I was told spacers were the cause, but now what? No spacers, just the 4+3 rims. I am sick of that one design. You may remember me complaining about it last year sometime. I am fed up with it. I still want to love Polaris, but when I am limping back to camp and the Jap quads are ending their fun to make sure I get back, that gets old real quick. Apperantly Polaris doesn't make a quad to handle what I do. My Jap buddies do the same things as me (except for the SUPER DEEP holes), and their quads can handle our riding style. I am not bashing Polaris, or I'd be over there talking this same trash. I am just ready for a change. I'd like to keep it in the US, but when it comes to ATV's, motorcycles, and dirt bikes, the Japs have their crap together! I am not sold on Kaw yet, but I want something different then my buddies, and Honda is NOT an option. So, I'll look here first, if it doesn't work out, then Grizz it is! I rode the 700 Grizz all day last month, and love it! Maybe I should end my hunt and get one. I KNOW I like it!

Old 05-07-2007, 11:38 AM
Trailblazer

instigater it is amazing how much you and sten are so much alike. but the only difference is sten hits them big ole holes still!lol yes if you do buy the brute definintly want the pin loc but do some more research on 27 inch bighorns cause i read that they run 1 inch taller than what they are described as i also took off my sway bar yesterday and it feels more smoother riding now but still have not trail rode it yet. redneckdude you must have lost some lo end torque with them tires i would look in to a clutch spring change to get it back and to lengthen the life of the drive belt. imo

Quick Reply: 07 Brute Force 750 upgrades? What to do?