Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

? about "Goodtimes Card"

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2001, 02:08 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm just wandering if anyone has used this method to finance their quad. If so, how do you rate the financing? Was it hard to get?

I'm looking into getting a Mojave and the Kawi financing seems to be the lowest APR availible right now. I'm nervous about when I apply for the card. I already have a card backed by Household and I just received a re-finance offer on my car from their auto finance division. I'm sort of afraid they will not want to have 3 credit lines extended to me at the same time.........

Old 01-03-2001, 08:06 PM
Range Rover

Best thing to do is save your money and pay cash. You get so much more for your money that way. The only cridit I have is the house. Truck, ATV's and every thing else I pay cash. I have monthly payments. It better for the economy too.
Wayne B

Old 01-04-2001, 01:38 AM
Trailblazer

well i have got to disagree there with ole wayne...heres why. ive had my G.times card now for about six months .i got 10grand limit for the two quads im going to buy in the spring. now that ive paid off my boat ill be ready in the spring to buy any way. if you can afford it in your budget than do it.......as long as your happy in this life and you can pay your bills what the hell .i started with a sears card i got in high school 20 years ago. and havent looked back ... do i have good credit yes after three house ive owned and have never been late or missed a payment than youll have good credit... oh i barely made it thru high school and no one has given me a dime ... So get that CREdittttt....