Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

need help

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 09:26 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need help

Im new , and i've been riding dirtbike most of my life but there not quite as good as i need em to be , especcially where i ride (sand Pits , woods etc.) so i went in our local Powersports place to take a look at the KTM SX-F250 i was planning to get after already having yz125 , ttr125 , and a CRF50 and to my eyes i seen the KFX450 O My God This thing was so cool i couldnt stop sittin on it and looking at it i didnt even pay attention to the KTM 250F because this thing is so bad haha so i am interested in getting a quad now haha and i was wondering if the KFX450 is as good as the YFZ450,LTZ450,Outlaw450? and is it a good bike ? like is it reliable ? coming off dirtbikes im not to smart with Quads , ive riden my neighbors 700r ocassionly but nothing more.

Old 11-21-2007, 11:35 AM
Pro Rider
Default need help

As far as performance goes, they are all very close to each other and average riders can hardly tell the difference. A few things unique about KFX450 is that it's got 100% aluminum frame (I think Kawi is only the one at this class), elec starter, AND reverse (which I must have when riding in woods). And the side fender extensions come off if you are worried about breaking or scratching. Yep,

Old 11-26-2007, 01:39 AM
Trailblazer
Default need help

They are a sick bike! I rode my freinds i thought it was amazing plus i like the reverse feature! Im getting one in the summer!