Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Prairie Ride in WV - Let's put one together

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2002, 02:48 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys I am game if all would like to get a weekend together and invade the Hatfield McCoy trails here in WV with Kawpower. Let's say sometime in the spring or in the summer. New Motel by the way almost under roof in Chapmanville just outside of Logan on the way to the trails. Campgrounds and other places to stay.

Old 01-20-2002, 09:20 AM
Pro Rider

I would like to go. Can't schedule this far in advance, though.

Does "with Kawpower" mean non kawasaki's are not invited.

Old 01-20-2002, 09:24 AM
Range Rover

Sounds like fun but I'm going to have to stay a little closer to home. I am making plans for a trip to Tellico this summer with a group. Maybe we can hook-up then and have a big ride.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-20-2002, 08:05 PM
Weekend Warrior

Me and a friend of mine was planning on going down there when it gets warmer. We work in Harrisonburg, VA but come home on the weekends. We try to go 4wheelin every weekend we can. We both have Prairie 650s. Kawpower is something every trail needs. Get back with me and we will make plans. email is ihatelowriders@yahoo.com

Old 01-20-2002, 08:34 PM
Range Rover

Hondaeater...Have you had any problems with your 4WD? I have a 650 also and it stopped working again today. I tried the 4WD just to see if it worked when I unloaded it this morning and it seemed to work fine. I really didn't need 4WD where I was riding but did notice the alternating blink from 2WD to 4WD, which indicates the 4WD will not work. I guess I'll have to take it to the shop for the third time. Man, if the 4WD worked, I wouldn't have any complaints with the Prarie 650. It's a hoss...Later...

Old 01-20-2002, 10:04 PM
Weekend Warrior

I live in charleston wv have been on all of the trails if you get a ride together email me i will take you to the best parts of the trail system [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 01-21-2002, 07:51 AM
Pro Rider

Hey Crashman did you ever watch ypour video I sent ya... I finally put that box on my atv Friday as a matter of fact. Still have yet to wire my winch was talking to a dealer and he told me Warn had a toggle that did not require the contactor. Gi8ve me a yell and we will take these guys to the HM and DC also. I would like to get a big Kaw ride together. BTW guys we are not manufacturer specific on this run just ask crashman here we love to ride with anybody.

Old 01-21-2002, 11:00 AM
Trailblazer

Hey Dustin and Crashman. I'm from MI but my wife grew up in Handly. Here grandparents still live there. I would love to come down and ride either in the spring or early summer. E-mail me if you would like to get together and ride a day or two. That is if you don't mind riding with a Polaris? By the way I love your part of the country I have been there several times to visit and it is great. marvin841@hotmail.com [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 01-23-2002, 03:54 AM
Pro Rider

I got a 2500 warn with remote switch but had nowhere to place remote switch So I

Installled toggle switch for the 2500 warn winch in plastic on handle bar plus also wired remote plug .If anyone needs a picture e mail me at tampavii@aol.com

Old 01-26-2002, 11:18 PM
Weekend Warrior

Preacherman...When I put my 650 in 4wd I have to creep forward anywhere from 5 to 15 feet before it will engage. I goes from 4wd to 2wd about 2 seconds after I hit the button. It sounds like you do have a problem I would take it back again. I had trouble with the carbs on mine. I had it back 3 times and they finally got it right. I guess its confusing because its a new model.

Quick Reply: Prairie Ride in WV - Let's put one together