Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

DIRT baby

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2002, 09:27 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WOW got stuck for the first time on my KVF650 tonight. HAd ots of fun befor it happened [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] THis baby is on the heavy side when you are alone wih no place to get your winch attached [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]. Damn that snow tha won't melt up here. héhé gt to love playing in that stuff anyways. This quad rips the ground, when the wheels can rech it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

HAve some 27" mud bugs on lovve em, exept they don't have enough side way bite!!! next Tires will probably be High lifter 28" outlaws, next summer, when i'm done trashing the original tires. I will keep my mud bugs as all day riders, just I do with my original tires now. Love to slide the bike, But my original tires are all ready beginnig to fade [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Good thing the gravael roads are melted cause I would not be abble to go verry far. But he way I see things going in 1 week I'm finally going to go MudKicking.

love dirt Baby

MudKicker