Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

The Best??

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2002, 07:03 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey fellas..I realize this has been hashed to death but I just put an enormous hole in my rear tire and I need to get a new set..I want something that rides very smooth w/o breaking my bank account..so that effectively removes the Radial outlaw..$100 is to much my riding is 90% hard pack trails and woods..very little mud to speak of unless I go and search it out..gotta be smooth on the hard pack..I am leaning toward the dirtdevils..or bearclaws..did i mention i want to go w/26 inchers..as long as there smooth on hard pack..or did I mention that already??

Old 09-14-2002, 08:16 PM
Pro Rider

You won't be disappointed in the Bearclaws. Slight vibration at a crawl but it goes away with just a little speed.

Little tip. Everyone here seems to buy tires online. I just bought a set of 27" Swamp Pros from a local tire dealer for $64 ea. Before you buy check with your local dealers for prices. This guy is an independant dealer and won't be undersold, even online and I don't have to pay shipping.

By the way, if you want smooth swamp pro ain't the way to go. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 09-14-2002, 09:16 PM
Pro Rider

WHATS THE GUYS NET SITE?

Old 09-14-2002, 09:24 PM
Pro Rider

You misunderstand! This guy is an independent local dealer. No website. Hell I doubt he could spell WWW.

My advice is to see if there isn't someone like this in your area as there are small places like this all over the country.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Not everything is on the web, nor will it ever be.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]