Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Lakota in a Arena Cross.

Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2002 | 08:48 AM
|
Pro Rider
Default Lakota in a Arena Cross.

The only quads there where me, a 300EX and the rest were 250R's, Z400's, 400EX's and 1 banshee, thats it. I have not seen nor ran against a mojave yet this year, that I can remember. I have seen them at practice and a couple times at the races. As far as I can remember the ones I seen at the races never raced for one reason or another. I always wanted to race with one just to see how I would stack up against them.

The 330 kit helps a hole bunch. I'm not saying it's blazing fast but what I can remember about riding before and after the kit, it's like night and day. It shows in holeshots. I can realy holeshot this thing.

I feel I haven't seen the peak HP out of it yet, but I haven't been able to afford all the extra's that would help it out.

I have a mojave carb with a clamp on here now. I plan on seeing if that will help me any next week. I believe it might just give me what I want, but I'll have to see.

I put the lakota on alchahol last week after the arena cross, now thats pretty wild there. Talk about put a quad on steroids, lmao