Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

It's baaaack........................

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-2002, 08:31 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default It's baaaack........................

Finally got my (near totaled) P-650 back last Friday. I rolled it down a mountain 7-10 times on Oct 27th.
I took it to Wayne Nat'l. Forest for it's "shake-down run", yesterday. It is good as new! I really didn't expect it to be the same again. It runs out perfect. I am well satisfied with Classic Kaw/Honda's work! The only thing that I am waiting for, is all the decals. They are due in today, at a price of $200.00!!!!!!

Old 11-25-2002, 08:48 AM
Pro Rider

Good to here you got your ride back. Did you get everything done around the house since you couldn't rid[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 11-25-2002, 08:53 AM
Pro Rider

monte---- I got a TON of stuff done around the house. THAT could explain why I didn't suffer from "withdrawals", I was too d@mned busy!
It looks kinda' strange without ANY graphics. Looks almost like some kind of custom body.

Old 11-25-2002, 10:57 PM
Trailblazer

Hey TRX,

I was kinda wondering about you. Glad to hear you got your wheels back under you.

Now, you only have about 2 more weeks before WNF closes down for the year, so GET RIDIN!

Old 11-26-2002, 07:26 AM
Pro Rider

P.P.---We ride year 'rouynd. We just have to drive further. Big Rock, Haspin, Hat/McCoy. Would like to see more of what KY. has to offer.

Old 11-26-2002, 07:40 AM
Pro Rider

OK TRX now that we are back together when are we gonna ride since we both have them together now lets ride sooooon. I will try to make arrangements to come your way however the work situation has me pinned down right now as I am in the middle of wiring the local schools with category 5E cabling for their networks a project that may last into the new year so let's figure something out so we can get together and ride.

Old 11-26-2002, 07:48 AM
Pro Rider

DustinMinnesota--- I HAD planned on being at H/M this Sat&Sun, BUT, just can't afford the trip right now. The bike repairs ate up a lot of my "fun-money". I'll be in WNF this coming w.e.(closer to home). You are welcome to come up here, I'll show you Ohio's best, although, It doesn't compare to WVa., it is better than NOT riding at all. I will try to get to H/M in late January.
Do you pull phone/computer cable for a living? I used to do some of that for a payphone co. once.

Old 11-26-2002, 08:04 AM
Pro Rider

I am over the computers in the local school system TRX and I will try to get the arrangements together to come ride this Saturday I have to get my trailer back as it is in the shop getting repairs done after I loaned it to a friend who loaned it to a car in the next lane sort of thing.

Old 11-26-2002, 08:12 AM
Pro Rider

DustinMinn.--- You have a P.M.