Kawasaki Discussions about Kawasaki ATVs.

Black spring availability in Canada?

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2003, 11:59 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Black spring availability in Canada?

I think I'm missing out by not having the famous black spring. Can I buy one here in Canada? If so, where? How much? If I can't buy one from a Canadian company , where can I get one?
Thanks for your help!!!!!!

Old 03-02-2003, 12:16 PM
Weekend Warrior

I ordered mine thru the local dealer,i did get the red spring in about a week but the black spring took 2 months to come in ,as far as i know they where ordered in the states thru EPI.The cost of the springs are about $38 apiece.

Old 03-02-2003, 12:57 PM
Trailblazer

http://www.erlandsonperformance.com/index.htm

This is the website, this is the phone number 218-829-6036. Have your visa ready, the total cost with exchange rate, shipping is $62.39 cdn. funds. I ordered mine on Feb. 21, it should be here Mon. or Tues. I noticed by using the tracking page on the UPS website that it is somewhere between Fredriction and good ole Bear River. I am not sure if there will be any other charges like brokerage or whatever, there's not suppose to be any duty since it was manufactured in the USA, thanks to NAFTA

Black Spring part no. KSS3

Old 03-02-2003, 01:05 PM
Trailblazer

the popular springs (red/black) can be found at Royal Distributing in Canada. They should have them in stock.the web address is http://www.royaldistributing.com

Old 03-03-2003, 03:13 PM
Trailblazer

Just recieved my Spring, I just want to give an update on the total cost to get this thing in the country and to my door, add another $23.29 to the $62.00, OUCH, that's one expensive piece of gear considering what the price started out at. $24 US. Wish i had of known about this Royal Distribution website sooner, oh well live and learn, let's hope it makes a difference. I just installed my 26" mudlites today, they feel pretty good for an agressive tire, let's see what this black spring does.
later

Old 03-03-2003, 03:40 PM
Pro Rider

Disme

Would you happen to have the Part# from Royal Distributing?

Old 03-03-2003, 05:11 PM
Trailblazer

Blair: what was the extra 23.29 for. My total cost to the door last fall was about 50 to 55 Canadian. But it was still worth every cent.

Old 03-03-2003, 05:32 PM
Trailblazer

UPS Brokerage fee, includes GST collected on behalf of Canada Customs and Revenue (they better get there share and not be kept by UPS), this sucks big time, why EPI can't put it in the mail, alot cheaper and would be just as slow as the 10 days it took by UPS. Kawidan, just call Royal and ask for Al, i believe that was his name, they are familiar with the part. It's the same part number that EPI use KSS3, tell em Blair since ya. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-03-2003, 07:52 PM
Trailblazer

Originally posted by: altakawi
I ordered mine thru the local dealer,i did get the red spring in about a week but the black spring took 2 months to come in ,as far as i know they where ordered in the states thru EPI.The cost of the springs are about $38 apiece.
I got mine black spring for $34 can each, it was a heck of alot better then paying duty shipping from U.S and brokerage fees. The place is called atvdepot (905) 659-4809 or email them at atvdepot@yahoo.ca
i hope this helps you guys from Canada.

Old 03-03-2003, 08:14 PM
Trailblazer

sorry i don't have the current part #, the 2002 catalog does not have it and the 2003 catalog is not yet out. You can get the part # buy emailing Rob. Go to thier site the email address is there, they are great people.

Quick Reply: Black spring availability in Canada?