Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

LOOKING TO RACE MINI QUADS

Search this Thread

Old 11-04-2003, 07:28 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LOOKING TO RACE MINI QUADS

I agree that the tracks down here dont stack up to Texas . I raced the last 2 races of the STQRA and plan to race the whole searies next year. I ran int. class and won twice. I plan to race pro next season.You run any of there races??? Rock hill in Pervace, Miss has come around to be a nice facilaty now and you should try and make a race there. Eather way I will try and contact you when the searies down here is finalised. Later.

Old 11-04-2003, 11:12 AM
Pro Rider

Hey Giles when is the arenacross coming to jackson?

Old 11-04-2003, 04:12 PM
Pro Rider

[quote]
Originally posted by: GILESRACING
ANYBODY IS FAST AT A TRACK THEY RIDE AT EVERY WEEK

I don't know were you were going with that coment but I can tell you this. The fast local guys I was talking about are not one track hero's including myself!!! Mater of fact some also race on the national level.

The Jackson AX will be on Friday 11/14 and Saturday 11/15

Old 11-04-2003, 04:29 PM
Pro Rider

Giles,What series in Texas do you race in ?? I was woundering because I looked at this years 2 Texas quad series and never saw a giles any were in there points standings. Just wanted to know If we have raced together before of not.

Old 11-04-2003, 05:38 PM
Trailblazer

I RACE THE TEXAS LONSTAR STATE SERIES. I FINISHED SECOND FOR THE YEAR IN THE PRO CLASS AND SECOND FOR THE YEAR IN THE OPEN CLASS. GO TO SWAN MX.COM AND LOOK UNDER 4 WHEELER PRO AND 4 WHEELER OPEN. MY NAME IS JEREMY GILES #81. YES WE HAVE RACED TOGETHER BEFORE AT ROCKHILL I HAD A RED 250R.

Old 11-04-2003, 06:40 PM
Pro Rider

Thats cool I realy do not remember you. About how long would it take to get from New orleans to oak grove? My boy will be 4 in Dec. and does well on the mini tracks but I been holding him off on the big mx tracks for now till he is stronger. How old is your boy?

No bs I know of at least 13 90cc mini quads that will be at rock hill this weekend most are beginers and a couple are pretty fast. I know of 2 50's for shure and with this being there bigest race of the year I think some more will show. Last time I was there about a month ago my boy and 3 others raced the mini track on 50's. If not he can ride the mini track FREE when they are not racing it. The big quad class is going to be at least 20 or more. They will probley have to split it up.Get there early because the place will be packed.

I tried to look up that swan web site and could not find it. I would like to find out more about it so maybe I can make a few races next season. My son,wife and I will be racing the STQRA series
next season. 3 palms and san jac (sp?)were awsome. I cant wait till I ride some of the other Texas tracks.

Old 11-04-2003, 10:21 PM
Trailblazer

ITS BEEN A WHILE. ME AND KEN PARKER ON A MOTO,JOSH ,YOUAND SOME OTHER GUY RACED THAT NIGHT. I WAS SECOND IN THE FIRST MOTO BEHIND JOSH AND WAS SECOND IN THE 2MOTO WHEN MY SWINGARM BOLT BROKE.PUNCH IN SWANMX.COM THEN CLICK ON BROWSER. THEN CLICK ON RESULTS.

Old 11-04-2003, 10:22 PM
Trailblazer

MAN IF WENT TO SWAN TO RACE ONE TIME YOU WOULD NOT GO BACK TO SOUTH TEXAS. LAKE WHITNEY IS THE BEST TRACK IN THE SOUTHERN PART OF TEXAS. OAK GROVE IS 1HOUR AND 45 MIN FROM JACKSON,MS.

Old 11-10-2003, 04:58 PM
Pro Rider

Just a FYI,

This past weekend at Rock Hill in Pervace,Ms There were 18 full size quads,15 90cc mini quads and 5 50cc mini quads. One of the 50's was the 03 TQRA series champ. Thanks to WRH racing for sponsering the mini quad class. He made shure they all got trophys. We had a very good time . I hope some of yall can make it to the next one.

There is going to be a race on November 30th in Larose ,La. at Flying Colors. This is a medium sized track for mini bikes and quads. There are no classes for big bikes or quads. We went last month and there were atleast 10 or so mini quads. Most the mini quads that were at Rock Hill said they will be there.

Need more info just ask,Thanks

Old 11-10-2003, 05:49 PM
Pro Rider

mxmike, is there any after that around here. Unfortunately we are gonna be out of town for that particular one for thanksgiving(visiting family). Are they runnin stock 50's?

Quick Reply: LOOKING TO RACE MINI QUADS