Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Max, are you out there?

Old 01-21-2000, 06:04 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Max does your computer still work or what, I haven't seen any of your posts in a while did you give up on your max or did the max give up on you?

Old 01-21-2000, 11:27 PM
Range Rover

Why did you send him a virus or something?

Old 01-23-2000, 06:32 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Max6x6's conspicuous absence from the Forum in recent weeks gains my attention.

Never thought I'd MISS someone telling me of the relative inferiority of my ATV's (whatever they may be) and the consequent superiority of his own!

But then, US P.O.W.'s in Vietnam said they actually "missed" their regular torturers, when the usual guys went on vacation or something and were replaced by "temps!"

Speculating on the reasons for Max6x6's absence, I've considered several possibilities. Only a major catastrophe could take out the Max, from previous descriptions. The Bermuda Triangle looms large as a possible explanation for his disappearance.

I hope not! Max6x6 was always good for . . ., I mean, you could depend upon him to . . ., oh, heck! Completing this sentence is left as an exercise for the reader.

Best wishes, Max6x6, wherever you are!

Tree Farmer

Old 01-23-2000, 11:18 AM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

One thing about the Tree Farmer ''He NEVER ceazes to amaze me'' [comment meant with good intentions]====Bill

------------------

Old 01-23-2000, 02:19 PM
Range Rover

No I didn't see him on lately, I think he might have gave up on us. Maybe he's riding his max more than normal, or he went for a long ride, and got miserably stuck and he's still trying to get out. He could have been riding on thin ice, broke through and is spinning and can't get on top of the ice to get out. Maybe he is just getting his computer worked on.

Old 01-23-2000, 07:17 PM
Range Rover

HE just dont come here anymore cause he thinks this place sucks i have him on my icq list hes on all the time. if you want his icq number tell me.

------------------
500 scrambler with mods