Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

First Quad.....Breeze?

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2003, 01:29 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First Quad.....Breeze?

Hello everyone,
We are considering getting a quad for our daughter for Christmas but, we know very little about them. I have ridden street bikes for years but have no experience with quads. Here is kinda where we are now. Our daughter is 10yo,about 4'7",75lbs,no riding experience at all. We like the idea of electric start,reverse, and a 4stroke. I am concerned about the weight of the Breeze. This will probably be nothing more than a "yard bike" or some very minor trails. She has sat on the Honda 8(I think) but she looked big for it(also pullstart ,no reverse). The breeze seemed to fit her better.
Anyway, we would really appreciate iany advise about the Breeze or any other ATV you think may work.

Thanks,

Mike

Old 11-11-2003, 09:10 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First Quad.....Breeze?

Hey Mike,

I just purchased a Breeze for my son who is 10, which he will be getting for Christmas. We
personally chose the breeze because for his size, it fit him the best. We went around to several
dealers and test drive the 50's and he sat on the 90's. But his knees were right up on the fenders
and was hunched over on the smaller atv's .. I realized that it was more power than he needed but
with the breeze, I can limit the throttle to his skill level.. It was the only small ATV that had reverse,
a headlight, tail light and breaklight.. the front suspension was definatly better than the other mini quads.
All and all there was just no other decision for us to purchase the breeze.