Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Just bought 04 predator 90

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2003, 08:00 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just bought 04 predator 90

Now if I can just keep her from finding out before Christmas. I think some of the neighbors saw me unload it[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] I bought it in Tazewell Tenn. very nice people to deal with. No ridiculous prep fees, etc. They just had unloaded two new ones right off the truck. I'm so excited; you would think it was mine[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] I already took the cdi jumper out. The dealer mechanic said it would be much better on the machine to do this and just use the throttle limiter to train my daughter. This thing is very cool looking. Polaris must have also changed the free helmet. It doesn't have any graphics on it, but it is much sportier looking than one I saw at another dealer. I think I will get her a chest protector and some matching gloves. Hugs and kisses should not be in short supply when she opens that little box with the keys in it. I don't think I can give Santa the credit on this one. Maybe the helmet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-13-2003, 08:08 PM
Weekend Warrior

Congrats! It really sucks that Santa gets all of the credit doesn't it? I just bought my daughters each a Kasea Skyhawk 50 and my wife a Sportrax 250EX. Christmas can't come soon enough.

Old 12-13-2003, 09:54 PM
Weekend Warrior

I'll second that!She will be thrilled.I have mine hidden in my snowmobile trailer till Christmas.I'll just wrap up there helmets and put them under the tree.They have no idea what there getting.The only bad thing is that it's about 17 degree's out now and about a foot of snow coming tomorrow.One of the first time's I wish it wasn't a white Christmas.

Old 12-13-2003, 11:33 PM
Pro Rider

Boy santa must have a heavy duty sleigh these days to be delivering all these mini atvs.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Sounds like there is gonna be some happy kids on Christmas morning.

Old 12-14-2003, 12:07 AM
Pro Rider

Congrats, on the purchase

My kids will be getting their 4 wheelers for xmas also, but they will
be from me and the wife... Santa is getting them the riding gear, he
got too much credit last year [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-14-2003, 08:15 AM
Trailblazer

Congrats on the purchase.
I certainly wish I would have had one under the tree when I was young. Come to think of it they didn't have them when I was young. Now I sound like my parents, LOL. Let us know how she likes the Predator. You are going to get the credit for the great gift sooner or later, even if when they stop believing in Santa. They will realize you bought it for them. For now it is their majical time of the year. Merry Christmas and Happy new year to everyone.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 12-14-2003, 10:27 AM
Pro Rider
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Congrats on your purchase.

When your kid takes the first ride on their new quad, the price won't seem to matter. The expression on her face will be "it's ALL worth it!!!". I still remember the first time my son took his new unit for his first spin. His excitement level was priceless!!!

When your daughter does take her first ride (usually around the house), ensure you have the video recorder with you. We only had our digital still camera and this device lacks the full means to capture the unforgettable joy on any kids face.

Happy riding...

Old 12-15-2003, 09:51 AM
Trailblazer

Congrats!!!! Great Choice!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]. She is gonna be so happy. Enjoy and make sure you have the batteries charged for the picture taking! Oh...I wish I could be there, There is nothing better than seeing their faces when they have no clue what they are about to get. I got my lil' guys "First look at the new quad picture" on my desktop. Freakin awesome.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Rick,

Where in Ma.? We are on the Northshore. We had about 1 1/2 foot of snow last weekend. My Fiance' and his buddies had these quads out on the streets....he came home and I took his out for a tear, WHAT FUN!

Old 12-15-2003, 03:09 PM
Weekend Warrior

zgirl2...I live out in the western part of the state,Shelburne Falls area.We just got another foot of snow today,at least last weekends dump melted in the rain earlier in the week.If this keeps up I'll have to get chains for there quads so they can ride at Christmas.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-15-2003, 04:12 PM
Weekend Warrior

ok, QUESTION, Y DID you buy your wife a 250ex? Is she inexperience? not like the clutch? my brother who is 12 is getting a 300ex for christmas. If i was you (which I am not) then I would have bought your wife a polaris trailboss/blazer of some sort, just as ez and a little more comfort[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Just bought 04 predator 90