Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

need help

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2003, 08:13 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default need help

does any one know if there is adifference between a mini cobra 50 & aregular cobra 50 ?

Old 12-27-2003, 12:33 PM
Trailblazer
Default need help

I think like ktm, lem, andpolini they make different class sizes. Cobra also has a oil injected bike taht runs in the class of the pw50 and is ugly fast for its size like the ktm oil injected junior adventurer. You can check the carb. size to see what class it MAY run in. The ktm pro junior and the x1 polini have 14 mm carbs and the ktm pro senior have 19mm carbs. I am not really sure of the specific name difference on the cobra but the carb size does make a huge difference. Just remember the junior class is 4-6 years of age and the senior class is 7-8 just in case you are gonna race this type of bike. hope I was some help. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-27-2003, 12:38 PM
Range Rover
Default need help

I think you are refering to the Aeon Cobra and Mini Cobra ATV's... yes they are different quads.

The mini is a smaller frame with a air cooled engine ('04 model). The regular Cobra 50 is a larger frame (same as the Cobra 90) and a fan cooled/forcecd air motor.

The mini's a good starter quad, but get the regular if you are planning on racing it.

Bryce