Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

To sell Kasea Mighty-Mite ??

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2004, 11:37 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default To sell Kasea Mighty-Mite ??

OK,

After finding out what a quality piece this is and how hard it is to get parts for - what's a fair price to sell one of these for - it's currently got no spark, and presumably needs a stator or a CDI. I could get it working and then dump it on someone, but I don't think that's quite honest...

Is there any place that buys these things for parts or salvage???

Also - anyone know where to buy a "better" used 50cc quad for my kids?? I don't have the $1200 to spend on a new one.

- Brian

Old 01-28-2004, 03:53 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

There's nothing wrong selling it "as-is" , and telling someone you can't get it to start and maybe they're a better mechanic and they can get it to go. That's not lying. Let the price reflect it, maybe $500. You'd be lying if you told them it's a great quad , it ran great, blah, blah. I don't think you have to tell them how hard parts are to get, or what you've found out.

sorry to hear you learned the hard way like me. I got confused because there was lots of positive feedback about Kasea, but there wasn't much about the Mighty-Mite until I dug deeper (which was after I bought).When I sold mine I was pretty straight with people. I bought 2 at an auction and kept what I thought was the better of the 2. Then i sold the other one indicating I didn't trust an unknown brand, whether parts would be available, etc.. At that point I still didn't know as much about them as i know now. I really didn't lie to the new buyers as I told them my reservations and they made their own decision.

As for other brand, read the posts here. There's tons of Q's and feedback on 50cc units. I think eton or Suzuki, but you'll be looking at used. Check classifieds.Someone here was selling a used Suzuki LT50.

hope it works out for ya.

Old 01-28-2004, 10:49 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i sell hitong 50cc & up atvs 900.00 e mail charlbn1@aol.com