Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

I told him so-lt 80 questions

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2005, 12:41 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I told him so-lt 80 questions

Hi guys and gals long time no posting. My buddy Dave just posted A few questions that I already gave him the answers to but as he stated we tend to disagree on aything mechanical.
BTW just wanted to drop a Quick note on my two little racers, Cody and Carly who finshed 2nd and 3rd in the points this year,thier first year, in orginized sand drag racing.
Back to the suubject at hand please give him the answers so I can say(again) I TOLD YOU SO! Ed

Old 10-05-2005, 05:41 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

RFLMAO, you guys are way to funny..........

I think we got ya covered though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
He'll have to come to you on his knees apologizing, LMAO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I've done all the exact stuff he mentioned, except the sprockets(but that's coming)
to our stock LT.

Jacks got the motor to my daughters other one [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
I've got that one tore down to the frame, fixing it up......

Glad to hear your kids did well, sounds great [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Good Job [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
It sure is fun to watch them have a great time isn't it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

My 8 y/o daughter just started racing last weekend [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Took 1st in both her motos....
She loves jumping, and pinning the throttle [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Has great control though and is learning quick.....
Won't take long for her to start giving her 11 y/o sister a run, hehehe
Now I'll have to send another motor to Jack to make the quads even and let them duke it out[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

This is fun stuff [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 10-05-2005, 09:38 PM
Pro Rider

Hey next year take em both to the sand drags in longview, its a blast.