Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

NEED HELP!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2005, 04:48 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEED HELP!!!

I AM LOOKING TO BUY FOUR 110 ATVS/ DOES ANYONE KNOW ABOUT BMS(BOREEM) BRAND ATV IS IT THE SAME AS KAZUMA. ALSO ANY INFO VIVA MOTORS OUT OF CALIFORNIA.I HAVE 7 YEAR OLD GIRL AND THREE BOYS 8,9,10 THEY HAVE ALL RODE ATVS BUT I THOUGHT GOING WITH 110ATV THEY SHOULD LAST THEM 2-3 YEARS.I WOULD LIKE TO SEE WHAT OTHERS HAVE EXPERIENCED AND WHAT THEY WOULD RECOMMEND.WE ARE GOING TO MOSTLY TRAIL RIDING.PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE GOOD, BAD, AND UGLY.

Old 11-30-2005, 05:02 PM
Range Rover
Default NEED HELP!!!

Wow. First turn the caps lock off. It hurts my ears. Have you tried to find a local dealer? How far away from the Indiana border are you, because I might be able to help you with a local dealer as opposed to a mail order.

Old 11-30-2005, 05:32 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default NEED HELP!!!

SORRY !! THIS WAY I CAN READ WHAT I TYPE!!! i am on the indiana border harrison ohio is the first city in ohio off of I74 southwest corner of ohio. i have check with one dealer in west harrison indiana and he gave me a price quote of $795.00 for four this was on the 23rd and i call back to put a deposit down and he said the price is now $45 higher on each unit,must say it tick me off so i am seaching again.who do you know?the price quote was on redcat sfx 110 assembled.(which i thought was a good price)but change the price quote 5 days later.

Old 11-30-2005, 05:41 PM
Range Rover
Default NEED HELP!!!

I don't know of a dealer that far south. I am about 3 hr north or so of you. If you wanna drive that far, I can hook you up with the dealer I just bought my 250 off of.

Old 12-01-2005, 12:44 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default NEED HELP!!!

i will let you know. i went last night to see a guy in cincinnati and i am waiting for a price quote.thank you