Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

atv for my son

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2005, 12:05 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default atv for my son

Originally posted by: slwt13
thanks for the info guys. In hoped that parts werent a problem for that engine. I see that its not shaft driven and its also a two stroke, not exactly what you see common on the market today. No one really came out and bashed it so i'm still interested. Where would be a good place to start looking for the parts the "should" be upgraded?

Thanks for the help again.
Actually, its a very common engine. What I refer to as a Polaris clone. No, not identical but a LOT of parts interchange. There are a couple of companies I have used to build my mini. My personal favorite is WRH Racing. Billy Holt has bent over backwards to make my mini fly. That engine has a ton of potential. You just have to uncork it. You can also check out Hetrick Racing.

Old 12-21-2005, 07:26 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default atv for my son

thanks raptorlegs for the heads up.

I like the bike and am leaning to it heavily but let me ask about it compared to the Kazuma 90cc from racewayatv? I know that they use a honda "style" engine but whats the reliability on it? House the rest of the atv aswell? With the price on both about the same and no need to be concerned with shipping its a tough call.

I fell like i should have faith in the yamaha but i know raceway will stand by its products.

Good to hear from you guys on the subject.

ttyl

Old 12-21-2005, 09:08 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default atv for my son

It's most comparable to the Unison Desert Cat that Raceway sells. Which is best depends on what you want out of it. I will say Kazuma gets mixed reviews at best.