Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Moore Racing

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2006 | 01:03 AM
|
Trailblazer
Default Moore Racing

Last weekend I had the opportunity to meet Lt80. I had a Moore engine built for my son's Lt80. Let me say first of all, Jack is a class act. Him and his wife were very hospitable people while we were there. Jack took the time to answer any questions I had and explained what he had done and what to expect. Thanks Jack!

Now as for the engine! WOW! We ran it with the stock pipe and it was awesome. This thing just flat out pulls! Once we received our Trinity pipe and installed it, it was that much better. My son races around a little track out back with my mom on her Lakota. Now my mom is no average "grandmother". She grew up riding snowmobiles and made the transition to quads. And she loves to go riding with us. Anyhow Cody was pulling away from her in 4th gear on the straights! She used to slow down and let him pass. Now he's the one slowing down to let her pass.

Then I took him out to practice his starts. Well on his first holeshot he had the Lt standing on the grab bar, literally, and he was on his back in the yard! hahahaha. Now with a little more seat time his starts are awesome. This coming Sunday will be the first test in a real race.

Wish us luck!

Old 03-08-2006 | 08:21 AM
Range Rover
Default Moore Racing

Good luck. Make sure you tell the little one to have fun and be careful. Jack's a real nice guy. He did some work on my boy's Eton last year and the motor ran real well.

Old 03-08-2006 | 10:04 AM
Trailblazer
Default Moore Racing

Jack

He is a class act. He knows how to make a mini run great. Plus, is willing to answer all the question about the mini quads. Thanks again
for all the help.

Uptmor250r