Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Christmas ATV's with stories

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2006, 09:43 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Christmas ATV's with stories

I thought it would be interesting to here they types of Atv's that santa delivered to the kids and the stories (good and bad). I will start off this thread.

I have two boys that Santa delivered 2 artic cat 90 cc utility vehicles.

The story - Santa put the atv keys in their stockings and my youngest boy was going through his stocking and pulled out the key. He looked at it for a minute and said "a Key, why did santa leave me a key" and then he just threw it over to the side. Then my oldest son saw the key and shouted, " That key is to a four wheeler". Once my oldest found his key in the stocking they took off running to find them.

It was one of the funniest moments that will be cherished.

Update - We have had no problems with the atv's and they are running great. I am sure that they will be for a long time.

Old 01-01-2007, 12:18 AM
Weekend Warrior

Put the keys to three four wheelers (Raptor (mine), Kazuma Mercat 90 (8 yr old), Cool Sports Wolverine 110 (13 yr old)) in a small bag and hung them on the Christmas tree. Went through all the other Christmas stuff. After all the presents were open, everyone was sitting around drinking coffee and the girls were getting ready to go to their rooms to play with their new stuff, I told them I wanted one last pic in front of the tree. As they posed, I would look through the view finder then look at the tree with a puzzled look on my face (more so than my usual lost, puzzled, confused look). My oldest ask "what is your malfunction dad?" I ask her what was on the tree? She turned, noticed the bags, pulled them off and dumped out the keys. She started screaming, crying and jumping, almost knocking the tree over. Her little sister thought she had completely lost it until she realized what the keys went to. They ran out into the back yard screaming "where are they!". Because of the weather, I had hid them under a carport behind several cars. Each one had a large red ribbon, helmet, jersey, boots and gloves on the seat. It was cool.

Old 01-01-2007, 12:12 PM
Pro Rider

Great Christmas stories, guys. Those are some lucky kids on Christmas day. While Santa didn't bring any ATV's this year for my kids (I bought them ATV's earlier this year), he brough my son 3 inch wheel spacers and a new set of grips for my oldest son's Redcat. He was shocked to get them because I kept telling him we couldn't afford the price of the spacers, which was mostly true. We put them on Christmas day and he is in love with his new, WIDER Redcat all over again.

Old 01-02-2007, 12:14 AM
Pro Rider

Man...I want you guys to be my parents[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Great job guys and gals. Future riders in the making! seapup

Old 01-30-2008, 01:20 PM
Trailblazer

My girls (8 and 10) got a SUNL SLA-135 for Christmas. Call me a redneck.....but I put that lil' ATV next to the Christmas tree, in the house!!! You can see they are thrilled!!! They're simply stopped in their tracks in disbielf!!! They took turns riding all week. The pictures are from a sand pit close to our house. We all rode on New years day. They both have matching pink helmets. One would ride with us, while the other rode the ATV.

We're already ready to buy a couple of name brand Japan made ATV's for them. This was a trial, and will be a back-up ATV (or for guests). I would not trust it on long overnight camping/riding expeditions that we are planning. The quality just isn't there.........Thank goodness my husband has tools and knows how to use them!!!!! My girls have been pretty rough with it!!!

However, they love it, and it zips right along, and is fine for rides around home, and goofing off in the back yard.

They also got their first hunting rifles (they are 8 and 10 years old). We got them Savage single shot youth rifles in 22 caliber. They LOVE to hunt!!!

They also like being girls, so you can see that the ATV is in between doll cradles!!!!! Which they also love!!!! Granted.... my husband put the camo rifle cases inside the doll cradles....LOL....Along with the dolls.........

It was a great Christmas for our girls.

Old 01-30-2008, 05:50 PM
Pro Rider

santa broke his back bringing it in the house . my son just fell asleep. just got home from gramma and grampas. santa brought it in needed help and there was no elves to help so he woke me up. so basicly I did it myself. well 8o'clock rolled around and nothing he was still asleep. we wanted to be sleeping so he could wake us with excitement. so we got are beagle howling. that was the ticket. we herd him walking into theliving room and started screming ( new blue vroom vroom) you have to remember hes only 2 1/2. couldnt get him off it to unwrape anything else. it was a great day
so far no problems at all for the redcat 50. hes got 15 hours on it. starts and runs like a champ

http://i275.photobucket.com/al...0003.jpg?t=1201729766

http://i275.photobucket.com/al..._0005.jpg?t=1201729991

Old 01-30-2008, 06:04 PM
Pro Rider

Hah my dad bought it 2 days before xmas... didn't come until last week though... basically it was a box full of books then on top it was a piece of cardboard with a picture and a description and such....

Def my favorite Xmas present (even better than Rock Band lol).

Old 01-30-2008, 06:38 PM
Weekend Warrior

New Kawasaki KFX90 was from mom & dad, not Santa. Had the machine parked in my storage building, next to, but hidden by, my '08 Kawasaki BF 750. Put a video camera on tripod, and focused on the 90.

After all the 'known' presents were opened, asked my 8-yr old daughter to return the key to my quad (for no particular reason). A short while later, we heard 'the scream', and she came back excited.

We went into the building, and had her get on the quad and start it, then shut down. It was at that point I told her we had videotaped the event, and I hoped she didn't say anything too offensive (like me).

On the video, it's enter the building, fidget with something on my workbench, go to my quad, see hers, blood-curling scream, "Oh my God!", and then 'hugs' the quad.

A great day!

Old 01-31-2008, 12:59 PM
Range Rover

We gave my little guy a XC120 Snowmobile for Christmas, we left a note under the tree saying that Santa couldn't get it in he house & its out in daddys pole barn.... of course we had to get out there right away after reading this to him. The night before I got a HUGE red bow from a buddy who just moved into is house & this big bow was on the front door.... so I put this bow over the front of the sled.... The garage door opens & my kid starts hooting & hollering & running towards the sled & says Daddy... thats a really big bow.... can I keep it...... I just about flipped out until he said, I really like the snowmobile too can I ride it now..... kids give em a expensive item & they play with the box/bow hahahahaha.

Old 02-01-2008, 01:32 AM
Trailblazer

I love to read these stories!!!!! More stories please!!!!!! I got such a kick out of this thread!!!!

Quick Reply: Christmas ATV's with stories