Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Want a 110 for my son

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2007, 12:26 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Want a 110 for my son

Studs,
I have been doing my research....pis'ng people off is not working anymore [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Hey, I just want to be an open and honest voice. It is my hope that I / We have a small part in improving these Chinese quads. I like the inexpensive entry price to get people to enjoy the outdoors...like many of us. It will protect our future in riding too. Now, when the Dawg smells BS, I'll be all over it! As for the 110 Chinese, I would agree with the Jetmoto 110 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] HIGHRPM Racer got just a small dose of what we can do. Any MF that plays a part in letting the kids down will feel my wrath/our wrath! Parent works hard to get some money, can't afford a Jap and buys one of these only to get jerk around...f' that, I ain't about that. Kids get hurt and the parent feels let down. We will step in[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] SEAPUP[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Bill likes it when I call myself SEAPUP[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 01-19-2007, 05:53 PM
cr4
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Want a 110 for my son

Originally posted by: cous79
I have been looking at getting my son a 110 and was wondering which kind of atv everyone has had the most success with or liked the the most as far as the youth atvs.
This is from my post on one of the other threads....still very satisified with the Redcat MPX-110
Purchased a Redcat MPX-110
Live in Northern IL
Purchased from Jim at Kidatvs.com
Any questions or support that has been needed has been promptly provided by Jim or Chopper at Kidatvs.com

Ordered well before Christmas so I had plenty of time for a careful assembly and prep. Did the full once over with the loctite and such.
Issues? Reverse light was not working - Solution - Bulb uses a wedge base (like an outdoor Malibu light), one of the prongs in the socket had slid down from the base so it was not making contact. Other item was a front tire that took a bit to get the bead seated on the rim...nothing that some WD40 and a hefty compressor could not handle. Three days on a trickle charge before even trying to start it. Fired right up.....slight idle mixture and speed adjust runs like a top. No battery problems or starting probs.

Overall impression....decent quality first quad...son loves it....plenty of 1st and 2nd gear power to haul an adult around. A few hours on the machine...very few things have loosened. Will provide an update....

Kidatvs.com has been very good to deal with.