Kids Quads Discussions about Kid's Quads and other ATV's.

Yamoto rear fenders-70cc

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2007, 10:43 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Yamoto rear fenders-70cc

Hello everybody, I bought a 70cc Yamoto 4-wheeler for My 4 year old son. originally he was going to have a go kart, like his big brother started with, actually he'll have both now. I ran across a very good deal from a friend who had bought it and couldn't get it to start, so he bought a Yamaha that already ran.
The no start thing was easy enough, the main ignition feed was forced together at the connector backwards. apparently the owner prior to my friend replaced the engine trying to revive it. I've gotten everything taken care of, even got all of his safety gear (helmet, pads ect...) the only thing i need is the rear fender section of the body. The right side is broken off over the tire, this is confirmed damage from an adult fit of rage.
I could very easily fabricate both sides of this to match and look nice. I'm concerned that there is a reason that these break away so easily, as in hurting my boy with too sturdy of a part. because anything I make will be stronger than the original or look like crap. I have not been able to find a match for this part. not just appearance wise but in the way it attaches, stows the battery and mates to the seat. Any Ideas?? or links, Yamoto.com doesn't appear to be active and ebay has none. raceway doesn't seem to have it either. Thanks